Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 422 of 517 FirstFirst ... 322372412420421422423424432472 ... LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 7742
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    QFT btw lol. Are there any other nonsensical tropes I'm missing?
    You are asking a question of yourself, dude. You may consider seeking help (especially if you go the next step and aswer that question ).

Interesting. They already tried this once and failed. I wonder if they try it again.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...ski-challenger

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    You are asking a question of yourself, dude. You may consider seeking help (especially if you go the next step and aswer that question ).
    I'm sorry. qft is lower case. I'm doing brett wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Interesting. They already tried this once and failed. I wonder if they try it again.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...ski-challenger
    Like Hillary, his endorsements can be the kiss of death.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

It doesn't help the right's cause when they are passing legislation to circumvent voting rights (much of said legislation directed at minorities), when they are trying to make critical race theory illegal and eliminated from curriculums, when they ignore systemic/institutional racism, when they advocate in favor of racist symbolism to continually be a part of American culture, etc. I could go on. Your favorite president is a racist despite your desperate attempts to say otherwise.

is that what Democrats and liberal media told you.

Lol, nice attempt at circling back to something that you still have no understanding of. I'm not going down that rabbit hole again.

you are the one that just said "symbols of hate and racism." the N word is more hurtful and racist than a statue.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You agreed the N word was not the most pressing issue regarding race, so why are you trying to bring it up as if it is?
    neither is/was a statue, yet we have pages of people arguing that it was racist and acting like nobody should have been protesting for it.

as I said above, the N word is more hurtful and racist than a statue. the N word is specifically used against someone black to hurt and degrade them. nobody is saying Robert Lee! or Robert Lee statue! in an attempt to hurt.

He wants to open up that can of worms again because he still thinks this is some major example of black privilege and it angers him that white people don't get to determine what language black people use. We've already gone over this dozens of times but its not worth continuing down that path.

He still doesn't understand that the difference pronunciation and spelling of the word has a different connotation than the more traditionally racist term.

Somehow he thinks that justification for parading around racist symbolism and thinking its okay to allow those things to continue. Its a ridiculous premise to begin with. We should be fine with racist statues, confederate flags, etc because black people have chosen to the n-word differently.
    it has nothing at all to do with what white people want or should determine, which is evident in me bringing up what black people themselves have said (multiple examples) as well as the NACCP in 2007. trying to push that this is something about white people is a left wing tactic.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...31505207607307
    REPORTER: "Can I just ask you quickly about two domestic issues?"

BIDEN: "I'm not sure if I can answer them."
    comical because of what could be the reason. he wouldn't know, or those controlling him wouldn't want him to answer. I've questioned the 2nd, but nobody wants to talk about it.

Palestine canceled their agreement with Israel to take some soon to expire vaccines when they found out that Israel was trying to swap vaccines that expire the day they were received. No surprises. You really can't trust Israel to operate in good faith.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Palestine canceled their agreement with Israel to take some soon to expire vaccines when they found out that Israel was trying to swap vaccines that expire the day they were received. No surprises. You really can't trust Israel to operate in good faith.
    Yeah. They should be more like those trustworthy Palestinians.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    neither is/was a statue, yet we have pages of people arguing that it was racist and acting like nobody should have been protesting for it.

as I said above, the N word is more hurtful and racist than a statue. the N word is specifically used against someone black to hurt and degrade them. nobody is saying Robert Lee! or Robert Lee statue! in an attempt to hurt.
    How utterly disingenuous of you. That is not at all why you want to bring it up, you bring it up to say it's unfair white people can't use it if black people can.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Yeah. They should be more like those trustworthy Palestinians.
    Not disputing their claims just making ad hominem attacks.

Brett: which liberal debate rule is he on?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Pretty sure that isn't your decision to make

And that LITERALLY what many of these statues were built for. Many cam hundreds of years later during Jim Crow, specifically to intimidate black people
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    How utterly disingenuous of you. That is not at all why you want to bring it up, you bring it up to say it's unfair white people can't use it if black people can.
    if you actually believe that then you are not paying attention. this sounds like mngopher35 talk, which I might add it has been better the last 2 days not having to deal with him since I haven't seen him posting.

I have never once said white people should be able to use it.
    I have repeatedly said that nobody should use it. nobody, black, white, nobody.

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/statu...86371857170435
    Remember when freezing military aid to Ukraine was an impeachable offense?

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...weapons-495169
    White House freezes Ukraine military package that includes lethal weapons

Officials prepped $100 million worth of arms as Russia massed troops on the border, then pulled the plug as the Biden-Putin summit approached.