Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 421 of 515 FirstFirst ... 321371411419420421422423431471 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 7713
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Just want to jump out ahead of things and pre-emptively say to the right-wingers here that it's OK if you want to complain about Juneteenth becoming a federal holiday but let you know this: I'm going to call you a racist, a bootlicker or an ABSOLUTE ****ING DORK if you do. That's the insult. Basic stuff. You can pick your fighter if you must. If you can't resist the urge to express your anger about this new holiday, but yeah. What's it gonna be?

Racist?
    Bootlicker?
    Or
    An absolute loser who not only doesn't want a day off ( ) but is so against the idea of it that you logged onto a sports forum's politics sub-forum to tell like 15 people that you're just so ****ing pissed off that people are gonna get an extra day off of work!

Couldn't be me man. Couldn't be me...

why wouldn't people want Juneteenth as a holiday?

even Trump wanted that last year.

https://twitter.com/JasonMillerinDC/...20920576565251
    @realDonaldTrump also promised to increase access to capital in Black communities, create more jobs, support Black-owned businesses and expanding opportunity zones.

Trump Pledges to Make Juneteenth Federal Holiday in Bid for Black Voters

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Needing to be said again. Any legislation that is direct for or against a race is racism.
    The Voting Rights Act of 1965 was racist! You heard it here folks!
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    She has her racial grift game. We all see it. Nobody is surprised or caught off guard by it. Her race makes her money with conservatives. They tolerate her so they can oppose legislation and policies that would help far more people of color.

For anyone who wants to know what Candace does in her own life, she sued Stamford schools for racial discrimination but attack others who make charges of racial discrimination.
    She's obviously one of the grifiest grifters out there. I just don't see what she gets out of this. Because thats all that matters for her.

I grew up in the south and was taught the civil war had nothing to do with slavery. Yet I was still taught about Juneteenth lol. I haven't really seen anyone against this besides her. Maybe Special K, that wouldn't surprise me.

That being said, she is a legitimate dumb person. So this "calculation" makes sense from that perspective.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    She's obviously one of the grifiest grifters out there. I just don't see what she gets out of this. Because thats all that matters for her.

I grew up in the south and was taught the civil war had nothing to do with slavery. Yet I was still taught about Juneteenth lol. I haven't really seen anyone against this besides her. Maybe Special K, that wouldn't surprise me.

That being said, she is a legitimate dumb person. So this "calculation" makes sense from that perspective.
    Candace Owens is this guy from Rick and Morty:

It's all about the dollar bills. When it's in her financial interest to be racially discriminated against, she has been and sues educational institutions to allege that. When it's in her financial interest to claim there's no racial discrimination, she can't believe anyone would ever even say or think that racial discrimination exists.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    white people are offended at things too, like one side of America routinely calling the right racist.

if you really want to talk about symbols of hate and racism that should be eliminated, then lets talk about the N word.
    It doesn't help the right's cause when they are passing legislation to circumvent voting rights (much of said legislation directed at minorities), when they are trying to make critical race theory illegal and eliminated from curriculums, when they ignore systemic/institutional racism, when they advocate in favor of racist symbolism to continually be a part of American culture, etc. I could go on. Your favorite president is a racist despite your desperate attempts to say otherwise.

Lol, nice attempt at circling back to something that you still have no understanding of. I'm not going down that rabbit hole again.

white people are offended at things too, like one side of America routinely calling the right racist.

if you really want to talk about symbols of hate and racism that should be eliminated, then lets talk about the N word.
    You agreed the N word was not the most pressing issue regarding race, so why are you trying to bring it up as if it is?

didn't you say in the past that this type of violence is also terrorism.
    I did not.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You agreed the N word was not the most pressing issue regarding race, so why are you trying to bring it up as if it is?
    But statues are?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    He wants to open up that can of worms again because he still thinks this is some major example of black privilege and it angers him that white people don't get to determine what language black people use. We've already gone over this dozens of times but its not worth continuing down that path.

He still doesn't understand that the difference pronunciation and spelling of the word has a different connotation than the more traditionally racist term.

Somehow he thinks that justification for parading around racist symbolism and thinking its okay to allow those things to continue. Its a ridiculous premise to begin with. We should be fine with racist statues, confederate flags, etc because black people have chosen to the n-word differently.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    But statues are?
    No, but you don't see me bringing up statues when people are discussing other instances of racism.

The Voting Rights Act of 1965 was racist! You heard it here folks!
    Way to not understand...

Again
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It doesn't help the right's cause when they are passing legislation to circumvent voting rights (much of said legislation directed at minorities), when they are trying to make critical race theory illegal and eliminated from curriculums, when they ignore systemic/institutional racism, when they advocate in favor of racist symbolism to continually be a part of American culture, etc. I could go on. Your favorite president is a racist despite your desperate attempts to say otherwise.

Lol, nice attempt at circling back to something that you still have no understanding of. I'm not going down that rabbit hole again.
    Said the pot
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Said the pot
    Woah be careful! That makes you both black!

Woah be careful! That makes you both black!
    Well they will always have ridiculous premises in common anyways. One thinks voting suppression doesn't exist and the other one is completely okay with racist symbolism as long he (as a white man) gets to determine what offends people of color.

This is the part where brett says he never said that when so many people here know otherwise. Hilarious stuff.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-18-2021 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Well they will always have ridiculous premises in common anyways. One thinks voting suppression doesn't exist and the other one is completely okay with racist symbolism as long he (as a white man) gets to determine what offends people of color.

This is the part where brett says he never said that when so many people here know otherwise. Hilarious stuff.
    QFT btw lol. Are there any other nonsensical tropes I'm missing?