Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 424 of 511 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424425426434474 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 7651
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Not your decision to make bro

Stop telling black people what they should and should not be doing.
    ....but that's like his favorite thing in the world to do!

It doesnít matter why black people use the word. They can use the word for any reason they see fit. White people censoring them is not their call to make.

Joe Biden's Presidency

Anyone can use the word. Some uses of it are reflective of racist attitudes that arenít acceptable by many. Most of time when when itís used that way it is being used by someone that isnít black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 06-20-2021 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Not your decision to make bro

Stop telling black people what they should and should not be doing.
    you know I quoted black people themselves, right.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    There's a whole world that exists outside of PSD and it's auto-censor functions, genius. Try taking a step outside and checking it out sometime.
    wow really, did you lean that in your time off. imagine that, a world outside PSD so you don't have to be here 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Way to revert back to your stick answer. You said the N word is bad because it is specifically used to degrade black people and thatís why black people shouldnít say it. Except black people arenít using the word to degrade black peoples.

Your entire point was disingenuous.
    just using the same word with friends as if it's a whole new word.

as I have provided, it has not been just me, or anyone white. it was actually black people themselves including with NAACP.

this again comes up after someone mentioned "symbols of hate and racism" which doesn't get any more clear than the N word.

Joe Biden's Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

as I have provided, it has not been just me, or anyone white. it was actually black people themselves including with NAACP.

this again comes up after someone mentioned "symbols of hate and racism" which doesn't get any more clear than the N word.
    If you found a black person on Twitter that said black people would be better off if they were all slaves does that mean itís no longer racists to think black people should be slaves?

Last edited by ewing; 06-20-2021 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    If you found a black person on Twitter that said black people would be better off if they all slaves does that mean itís no longer racists to think black people should be slaves?
    Precisely. Saying black people shouldnít use the N-word because theyíre using it to disparage black people is beyond disingenuous, regardless of if he could find a black person that agrees with him.

If you found a black person on Twitter that said black people would be better off if they all slaves does that mean itís no longer racists to think black people should be slaves?

Of course! A few cherry picked black voices cancel out all other black voices in the world of our special lil' boi.

It's not the same word. Hence the different spelling and pronunciation. Neither is it your decision to make in how black people use language among their own. As Valade said, black people aren't using it to degrade other black people. The original slur is exactly that. Created by white people to denigrate black people and still used that way.

We know you'll stick to the same disingenuous line of thinking though and dig your heels further.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-20-2021 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Of course! A few cherry picked black voices cancel out all other black voices in the world of our special lil' boi.
    Iím sure we could find a few black people willing to advocate for repealing the 13th-15th amendments.

wow really, did you lean that in your time off. imagine that, a world outside PSD so you don't have to be here 24/7.
    says the guy who obsesses on a sports forum about a foreign country and who knows **** all about his own

HhHAHAHHAHAHA. He set himself up for that one, again.
    Last edited by WES445; 06-21-2021 at 11:30 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Day 66 of the racism debate on PSD.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

If you found a black person on Twitter that said black people would be better off if they were all slaves does that mean itís no longer racists to think black people should be slaves?

I didn't only find ONE person.