Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 140 of 210 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 3144
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    How is "question experts" blindly skipping over anything?

Just do your research and don't blindly follow anyone.
    Re-read my post a little slower perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    no previous President had to deal with media openly hating him.

if you have a problem with softball questions, be prepared for media with President Biden. lets see how this goes.
    Again, he went on the offensive from the beginning. You want a fairer shake? Don't call every news network not named Fox News (when he campaigned) "fake news".

I was just stating the fact that it happened. It doesn't matter what side softball questions come from. They're wrong but Fox News was definitely kissing Trump's *** most of his presidency.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-22-2021 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    Do you know how many jobs are actually expected to come from the pipeline? How many full-time employees it'll take to manage once completed?

Tons of income? Where are you getting that idea from?

Doesn't really move the needle much for me when we already don't rely on the middle east for imports
    https://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=727&t=6

Why does this allow American industry to thrive?

Whether you like it or not, the world must head in a green direction.
    depending on who they hire to work on said pipeline, those employees can make some serious money. My dad is a Union Operating Engineer and pipelines can make some serious bank, there are many people who would travel all over the states following the pipelines.

4. 01-22-2021, 07:57 PM
    Reason
    Response to deleted

I found a good way to eliminate a bunch of abortions and impose personal responsibility and protect that ever important two parent household Republicans are so concerned about.

https://twitter.com/BoudoirMadam/sta...405074435?s=20
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

I love his idea of wearing a mask for 100 days, that will definitely help. Like i haven’t wearing a mask for the last 365 days. Republican or democrat he is the definition of a old fart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    I love his idea of wearing a mask for 100 days, that will definitely help. Like i haven’t wearing a mask for the last 365 days. Republican or democrat he is the definition of a old fart.

It will. If more people took the proper precautions more seriously and aren't busy trying to find conspiracy theories on Facebook not to, there would be less cases of the virus. Look, nothing is full proof. You still had millions of people travel for the holidays and people who pulled their guard back when they celebrated. Cases will continue to exist until the vaccine becomes readily available but mitigation is the operative word.

This idea that just because something doesn't get the results you hope for doesn't mean its not working. The world without masks, social distancing, making conscience efforts to protect themselves would be in a significantly worse situation.

Joe Biden's Presidency

And you seem healthy

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Don't lump us all in with JoeB.

Interesting thing about old farts………is't something all you young spits aspire to be.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It will. If more people took the proper precautions more seriously and aren't busy trying to find conspiracy theories on Facebook not to, there would be less cases of the virus. Look, nothing is full proof. You still had millions of people travel for the holidays and people who pulled their guard back when they celebrated. Cases will continue to exist until the vaccine becomes readily available but mitigation is the operative word.

This idea that just because something doesn't get the results you hope for doesn't mean its not working. The world without masks, social distancing, making conscience efforts to protect themselves would be in a significantly worse situation.
    What I took from Biden's comment was why say "100 days"? Why put a date on it? Every time a date as been put down it's been an easy thing for people to point to and say "See! It didn't work like you said! Why should I listen to anything you say from now on?" Like Newsome in LA saying 2 weeks, then it became 6 weeks then 2 weeks before it was "indefinitely" Putting dates on this thing is just asking for questioning to happen.

What I took from Biden's comment was why say "100 days"? Why put a date on it? Every time a date as been put down it's been an easy thing for people to point to and say "See! It didn't work like you said! Why should I listen to anything you say from now on?" Like Newsome in LA saying 2 weeks, then it became 6 weeks then 2 weeks before it was "indefinitely" Putting dates on this thing is just asking for questioning to happen.
    I think the idea is that in 100 days we will see evidence of mitigation efforts working and we will have a majority of people vaccinated. I have preferred he not put a date on it too.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    I think the idea is that in 100 days we will see evidence of mitigation efforts working and we will have a majority of people vaccinated. I have preferred he not put a date on it too.
    Nailed it.

It's silly that he put a limit on it but if people follow his lead the results will be visible 100 days later.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

JoeB is our absolute savior.

Day after he is inaugurated Amazon jumped on board with their distribution network. (Gee……wonder why they didn't get on board with that distribution network a week, a month, a few months earlier??? They must have gotten new trucks on January 20. I bet that's it)

Day after he is inaugurated the Covid Death-O-Meter disappeared from CNN. So I guess we're OK now.

JoeB's arms "extended out from the Lincoln Memorial in a show of unity as symbolized by hundreds of lanterns on the mall."

Inauguration day all of a sudden all the women in DC were stylish and wearing beautiful clothes again. Fashion that just "pulled it all together." Clothes can be unifying……didn't you know that??? First Lady Forever made a brilliant fashion statement by just leaving her coat open and letting the gold buckle be seen by everyone. Ask Joy Reid if she can still talk. She was speechless there for a while. If only some of this fashion sense could have reached out to Melania…she looked ridiculous leaving AF1 in Florida. Oh if only.

A few days after inauguration "The Fauch" announced that Covid was now on a plateau and stabilizing.

All this in just a few days.

JoeB is like ths avenging angels (are you alloiwed to say "angels" here???) that destroyed Sodom and Gamorrah. Overnight, JoeB saves us all.

And always remember…there is no media bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

Day after he is inaugurated Amazon jumped on board with their distribution network. (Gee……wonder why they didn't get on board with that distribution network a week, a month, a few months earlier??? They must have gotten new trucks on January 20. I bet that's it)

Day after he is inaugurated the Covid Death-O-Meter disappeared from CNN. So I guess we're OK now.

JoeB's arms "extended out from the Lincoln Memorial in a show of unity as symbolized by hundreds of lanterns on the mall."

Inauguration day all of a sudden all the women in DC were stylish and wearing beautiful clothes again. Fashion that just "pulled it all together." Clothes can be unifying……didn't you know that??? First Lady Forever made a brilliant fashion statement by just leaving her coat open and letting the gold buckle be seen by everyone. Ask Joy Reid if she can still talk. She was speechless there for a while. If only some of this fashion sense could have reached out to Melania…she looked ridiculous leaving AF1 in Florida. Oh if only.

A few days after inauguration "The Fauch" announced that Covid was now on a plateau and stabilizing.

JoeB is like ths avenging angels (are you alloiwed to say "angels" here???) that destroyed Sodom and Gamorrah. Overnight, JoeB saves us all.

If Trump was following fauci and other leading epidemiologists, the cdc, and the who the entire time no one would have been upset with him regarding the pandemic response.

The truth is, the numbers don't matter. No matter what they look like under Biden, IF he's following the proper guidance, he's doing the right thing.

Trump didn't.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

You come off as completely enraged and unhinged about some pretty trivial ish. Maybe put down the FOX News for a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    If Trump was following fauci and other leading epidemiologists, the cdc, and the who the entire time no one would have been upset with him regarding the pandemic response.

The truth is, the numbers don't matter. No matter what they look like under Biden, IF he's following the proper guidance, he's doing the right thing.

Trump didn't.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Some of what Sluggo said was conspiracy theory stuff, but some of it is commentary on the media bias and it hasn't been this blatant in a while. The media is fawning over Biden to a kind of gross degree.