Follow us on Twitter

Page 433 of 516 FirstFirst ... 333383423431432433434435443483 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 7734
    The only two countries who support our blockade on Cuba are us and Israel

https://www.reuters.com/world/americ...go-2021-06-23/

Come on Joe!
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    No not really. The fact that crap like CRT and microaggression exists prove that problems have occurred.

I'm a pretty old guy and I have never seen a time in my life when you have to choose your words and actions so carefully. With all the CRT and microaggression crap being hammered into everyone's heads constantly it is almost impossible to function normally. Simple conversations no longer exist.

People used to be fun. Now everyone you meet is a potential minefield. Best avoid personal interactions as much as possible. Don't tell a woman she looks good or that you like her perfume. Don't ask an Asian if they eat a lot of rice (but it is OK to ask an Irishman if he eats a lot of potatoes [we do]). It's all so awkward now………and this is progress??? I don't think so.
    Maybe this is a personal failure? I would think that choosing your words carefully at all times would be a good idea.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    rarely (not often; seldom) is closer to not using it all than yeah go ahead and say it whenever you want.
    Except that isn't the question is it. It's should they be able to use the N-word, not whenever they want.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Since they are against it in most instances yes. Your logic says if there is a need to murder someone then murder is always ok. Your logic is awful. Keep up with your studies.
    Except that isn't the question is it. It's should they be able to use the N-word, not that it's always OK.

Clearly neither of you have ever taken or studied anything to do with Logic. I still have several books I could send you guys to learn.

Joe Biden's Presidency

No not really. The fact that crap like CRT and microaggression exists prove that problems have occurred.

I'm a pretty old guy and I have never seen a time in my life when you have to choose your words and actions so carefully. With all the CRT and microaggression crap being hammered into everyone's heads constantly it is almost impossible to function normally. Simple conversations no longer exist.

People used to be fun. Now everyone you meet is a potential minefield. Best avoid personal interactions as much as possible. Don't tell a woman she looks good or that you like her perfume. Don't ask an Asian if they eat a lot of rice (but it is OK to ask an Irishman if he eats a lot of potatoes [we do]). It's all so awkward now………and this is progress??? I don't think so.
    So back in the day you weren’t driving the extra mile to get the “white beach”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Ah the mindless posting of Kenny Powders. Glad to see you found your way back
    Yes, kettle, I have a real life outside of this place. Train wreck posts like yours are what keep me coming back, though. Just come here to pass the time, watching my neighbour to the south implode in real time with real individuals like yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Except that isn't the question is it. It's should they be able to use the N-word, not whenever they want.

Except that isn't the question is it. It's should they be able to use the N-word, not that it's always OK.

Clearly neither of you have ever taken or studied anything to do with Logic. I still have several books I could send you guys to learn.
    the picture I provided doesn't ask that question, it says fill in the black.. is ____ acceptable. rarely acceptable is not something that helps the argument that black people support using the N word.

it was still 38% never acceptable, compared to other examples of 13%, 21%, 13%.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    So back in the day you weren’t driving the extra mile to get the “white beach”?

Good job of making no point.

Back in the day, I went to whatever beach (amusement park, public park, restaurant, museum) that I deemed to be safe from trouble………just like you probably do now. Time of day was another factor……I wouldn't walk thru Central Park at night but I would do so during the day. Same with Coney Island.

And why would you find it so odd that I would bypass a nearby beach in Tampa that is know for trouble and drive 20 miles further to take my family to a safer location.??? That seems to puzzle you. Have a wife or a girlfriend………ask what they would prefer.

And answer this honestly………

Poor areas in most cities are usually black or Hispanic. And many times there are issues in those areas., trouble of varying sorts. If I avoid those areas………am I racist or sensible??? And again…ask your wife or girlfriend.

Why not try to stop making racial issues out of every little thing………that's pretty much what Critical Race Theory really is.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the picture I provided doesn't ask that question, it says fill in the black.. is ____ acceptable. rarely acceptable is not something that helps the argument that black people support using the N word.

it was still 38% never acceptable, compared to other examples of 13%, 21%, 13%.
    It was 45% that said it was sometimes acceptable, which is more.

Good job of making no point.

Back in the day, I went to whatever beach (amusement park, public park, restaurant, museum) that I deemed to be safe from trouble………just like you probably do now. Time of day was another factor……I wouldn't walk thru Central Park at night but I would do so during the day. Same with Coney Island.

And why would you find it so odd that I would bypass a nearby beach in Tampa that is know for trouble and drive 20 miles further to take my family to a safer location.??? That seems to puzzle you. Have a wife or a girlfriend………ask what they would prefer.

And answer this honestly………

Poor areas in most cities are usually black or Hispanic. And many times there are issues in those areas., trouble of varying sorts. If I avoid those areas………am I racist or sensible??? And again…ask your wife or girlfriend.

Why not try to stop making racial issues out of every little thing………that's pretty much what Critical Race Theory really is.
    Oh the irony.

Oh the irony.
    Do you ever make a valid point?????

…………………

And you didn't answer the question………no surprise there.

Do you ever make a valid point?????

…………………

And you didn't answer the question………no surprise there.
    I’m just pointing out how ironic it is for you to say stop making everything about race while going out of your way to make sure everyone knows the poor areas are black or Hispanic.

To answer your question you avoid minority areas because you’re a racist.

What stage of the liberal playbook is Brett exhibiting here?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Biden has no patience for people who claim they need AR-15s to revolt against the US government.

"You think you need weapons to take on the government? You'll need F-15s and maybe nuclear weapons," he says.

https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/...103095809?s=20

Lolololol just the president of the United States threatening its citizens

I’m just pointing out how ironic it is for you to say stop making everything about race while going out of your way to make sure everyone knows the poor areas are black or Hispanic.

To answer your question you avoid minority areas because you’re a racist.
    You need to stop reading between the lines and read…the lines.

This is what I said………

Poor areas in most cities are usually black or Hispanic.

Is this not true (not the word "usually") Yes or no????

Bolded………if that were true……wouldn't I avoid living in areas where there are minorities. (I don't). Wouldn't I avoid hiring minorities (I don't). Wouldn't I avoid having minority clients (I don't), Wouldn't I refrain from buying from minority vendors (I don't) Wouldn't I make sure I married a whitey (I didn't).

So you really don't know what the hell you are talking about……a habit with you.

And for the record……yes, i avoid troublesome neighborhoods and venues like the plague. (Did you ever ask your wife or girlfriend about this???)

I never did get an answer why people’s right to a nuclear armaments. They should be covered under the 2nd amendment.