Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 514 of 576 FirstFirst ... 14414464504512513514515516524564 ... LastLast
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 8638
    Amazing how each side sees the other as dangerous. A threat. Wonder where this will go?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    1. A staffer who views politics the same exact way you and millions of others do. It's a game. There are few issues you actually care about. It's just rooting for your guys and rooting against the others. Being a part of the tribe and getting pissed off at everything you can.

2. I don't think this is too controversial. Trump's tone is uniquely stupid, narcissistic and childish. It's hard to parody him, for example. His tone is unique. But didn't we know that Dan Scavino's sole role (essentially) was Trump's twitter? I don't doubt Trump writes most of them (the ones he didn't make were always obvious), but that feed was far from just his random stream of consciousness from what I remember. A lot of them were crafted by Scavino and even more were dictated from Trump to him. Anyways. Who cares? This **** doesn't matter. That goes for everyone.
    I literally put forward a list of issues including some that I've gone before my city council to argue about, in the thread you created about talking policy.
    If you didn't read it that's your problem not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Amazing how each side sees the other as dangerous. A threat. Wonder where this will go?
    A civil war, except instead of being based around a specific issue, it will be based around something dumb.

The difference between last time and this time is that the north doesn't have manufacturing.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    A civil war, except instead of being based around a specific issue, it will be based around something dumb.

The difference between last time and this time is that the north doesn't have manufacturing.
    Do you see that as an advantage at this time? No civil war, dude. Just noticing the growing animosity in this country. An animosity that will hinder us in the future as it does now.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

If the south tries that **** again, it won't take four years to shut them down.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Why would I address your point when you don't address or acknowledge mine? I've said the price has come down but there's zero reason for the skyrocketing jump in price from 2009 to 2016 except for unregulated capitalism and greed.
    You said I took the topic "off road". I await your backing. Guess what will happen if I am shown I was the one that didn't stay on topic? An apology from me. It's called "adulting".
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

That's literally the one difference you can pull out of a hypothetical civil war?

How bout the fact our entire military is centralized?

It'll continue to be a cold war.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    That's literally the one difference you can pull out of a hypothetical civil war?

How bout the fact our entire military is centralized?

It'll continue to be a cold war.
    Yea these anti-government kooks think they can go toe to toe with the US government because our government is sort of like the guards with the big hats in London. They don't respond even when provoked by idiots. These militia types would go down in seconds if confronted with an actual trained fighting force. Another good way to describe the militia types is dogs locked behind fences. They are big and tough to everyone that walks by because they are caged in by the gate and anything that might hurt them is caged out by the gate.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Biden has been as expected a complete and total disaster. If he weren't such an angry old pervert I might feel sorry for him. It's just a matter of time before his handlers tell him to resign, but he hasn't quite ****ed the country up enough yet.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    Biden has been as expected a complete and total disaster. If he weren't such an angry old pervert I might feel sorry for him. It's just a matter of time before his handlers tell him to resign, but he hasn't quite ****ed the country up enough yet.
    Sent your check back, I trust.

I bet he started those forest fires out west and brought floods to the east. Master of Disaster

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    Welcome to the forum dude. Great stuff. I'm sorry your life has been ruined by a half a year of Democrats essentially not changing really anything.

Anyways, I was coming here to also annoy everyone and talk about how much I hate Nancy Pelosi. Haha.

What she said about student loans is indecipherable from what right-wingers say whenever Democrats push for any sort of social policy funded by any amount of taxpayer dollars. She is saying that she is skeptical of the basic idea of of people paying taxes for social goods/programs that don't support every single individual taxpayer. It's nonsense. It's Ronald Reagan brain. But it's 2021 and she's the Speaker of the House. Democratic leadership moving in retrograde.

Keep rubberstamping the defense budgets though! That's like, not real taxpayer money. Or whatever.

I just paid off my student loans. My life would be so much different had I graduated with no debt...had any bit of relief been afforded to me. Still, I couldn't care less if tomorrow everyone's debt was cleared. It would make such a tremendous difference on so, so, so many people's lives. It was one of the things I felt most confident about a Biden administration pulling off. I talk about it a lot.

Maybe the 80 year-old worth $100M or whatever might be a little out of touch?

She said some other dumb stuff today. It's just deflating. Nancy is like one of a few people who matters. If I want good things, it's going to have to come through her. I expect Republicans to not govern and to do nothing other than convince everyone that government as a whole should not govern. We shouldn't expect that from Democrats. We need better. I care more when she's wrong than any Republican because she is the one where my hope has to lie. And frankly, the left has been defeated a good deal lately. There's not a whole lot happening that feels rosy. So when I see Nancy Pelosi strike down the idea of student debt relief (a BIDEN CAMPAIGN PROMISE), well, that's way more depressing to me than whatever Chip Roy said today. She called McCarthy a moron today. TRUE. But we all know that. What we need is for the Nancy Pelosi's of the world to do their job.

Nothing will fundamentally change.

EDIT:

Here's the clip from Nancy Rea...Pelosi.

Last edited by ManRam; 07-28-2021 at 04:48 PM.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Sent your check back, I trust.
    Nah that ain’t happening…

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I can buy a 10 CC vial of epinephrine for around $20 and 50 syringes (3 CC) for about $15. This gives me the equivalent of 20 epipens for about $35. I do, however, need a prescription for the epinephrine, which is easy to get if you have allergies to common items.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I can buy a 10 CC vial of epinephrine for around $20 and 50 syringes (3 CC) for about $15. This gives me the equivalent of 20 epipens for about $35. I do, however, need a prescription for the epinephrine, which is easy to get if you have allergies to common items.
    That's still no excuse for the auto injectors to be that price or having had such a dramatic price increase in a 7 or 8 year period. You, as a medical professional, have that knowledge in your back pocket. What are the odds the lehman is getting similar advice when doctors are influenced by drug companies to push the more expensive product?