Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 363 of 523 FirstFirst ... 263313353361362363364365373413463 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 7832
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I would classify Brettís intelligence as better than nothing, but far from smart.

Thatís not an attack, thatís an observation (according to Brett)
    I think he may be fairly bright. He is just completely indoctrinated. Have a few friends like that. When politics come up they get mad and levitate right into their programming. Otherwise smart and decent guys. Funny how people like that can be converted into drones. I imagine someone is studying this. I have no explanation. Oh, childhood, what's learned at home and the programming from Faux News and so forth contribute. But the depth of the efficacy is astounding.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You definitely attacked my charity. You said I was uncharitable. You then said I donít sacrifice much.

I didnít play the Iím better than your card, I played the Iíve sacrificed more than you card. In response to you saying I didnít sacrifice anything.

The only thing I donít know at your level is how to be a hateful person.
    He has this problem where he thinks his previous posts aren't visible to all here.

One party seems to have determined that there is a particular figure or percentage of a figure that qualifies as charitable. Anything below that line, by definition, is not charitable, which suggests uncharitable (which in turn could easily be construed by the other party as an attack).

As for sacrifice, well, thatís an even stickier problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    I think he may be fairly bright. He is just completely indoctrinated. Have a few friends like that. When politics come up they get mad and levitate right into their programming. Otherwise smart and decent guys. Funny how people like that can be converted into drones. I imagine someone is studying this. I have no explanation. Oh, childhood, what's learned at home and the programming from Faux News and so forth contribute. But the depth of the efficacy is astounding.
    Not even close. He's great at quick and ineffective one line comebacks though.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Wow, the thinking of the left...

Let's take a look at the lefty playbook.

1. Shift (done)
    2. Attack (done)
    3. Gather group thinkers (done)
    4. Cry racism
    5 Repeat

So far three done.

For those that visit I did not attack anyone's giving. I attacked no one's service. I have utmost respect for our military and first responders including valade16 and catman.

Now what really did happen was valade16 (admittedly so) played the, I am better than you with his military service card. That no one that does not serve could possibly know about sacrifice and certainly not at his level.
    You're full of it. Backtracking isn't going to fool a soul.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    What step does shut the **** up fall under?
    That step doesn't exist for full of it know it alls.

Now that Liz Cheney has been removed from leadership, the GOP is divided into two camps.

Those who believe Biden won the election and that they need to implement crippling voter suppression laws and those who donít believe Biden won the election and that they need to implement crippling voter suppression laws.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Now that Liz Cheney has been removed from leadership, the GOP is divided into two camps.

Those who believe Biden won the election and that they need to implement crippling voter suppression laws and those who donít believe Biden won the election and that they need to implement crippling voter suppression laws.
    Loosing is no fun. Knowing you are going to lose every time if you play fair is quite the motivator.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You're full of it. Backtracking isn't going to fool a soul.
    The ďthis is what the libs doĒ mantra is handy when you donít know the answer or cannot defend your argument.

What's your excuse?

11. 05-12-2021, 03:21 PM
    Reason
    No reason for insults. You can get your point across without them. - Rush

Democrats: Republicans are drones and watch too much Faux news. I can't believe people are this brainwashed.

Republicans: Democrats are drones and watch too much CNN. I can't believe people are this brainwashed.

Independents: You guys are weird.

That is a very stock comeback for someone with limited intelligence and creativity. Hmmmm. You are really on your game today.
    It's a well practiced, yet very tired shtick.

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/stat...78988451762181

President Biden goes to leave the lectern after a press conference but comes back, "I'm not supposed to be answering all these questions. I'm supposed to leave."

who said Biden is not supposed to answer questions?

Biden and Harris have to be the two biggest jackasses this country as ever voted for.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Biden and Harris have to be the two biggest jackasses this country as ever voted for.
    If Biden is a *******, he was the second largest in 2020.