Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 269
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    864
    Looks like Miller may be out Sunday with an ankle injury. Hasn't practiced all week.

    https://www.silverandblackpride.com/...-practice-week

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,288
    This covid season is bullshizz!

    I'll see y'all after Covid is over. Screw the NFL and Trent Brown. That lazy fuker is pulling AB type ****! Raiders sit on their ***** and never sign players to help make a push. And Guenther has got to go...FIRE GUENTHER he's a sack of shizz!
    This league is messed up just like our government. I'm taking the Stork approach.

    I dont have the time to watch politics in the sport i love.

    PEACE OUT!

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk


    IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,217
    Looking at the Injury report... Mo Hurst and Arden Key are definitely OUT for Sunday. Looks like Bryan Edwards is back... he practiced fully on Thursday and Friday. Johnathan Hankins had a baby, congrats to him, hasn't practiced all week but should be good to go on Sunday. Kolton Miller and Sam Young are game time decisions.

    On the Chargers' side... this is huge... Joey Bosa hasn't practiced all week because of a concussion, and is doubtful for the game on Sunday. The same goes for RB Roymaine Pope. They have a few other guys that are questionable, but for the most they're relatively healthy.

    I'm wondering what the deal is with Trent Brown. Is he ever going to have a week where there's no freak injury?
    Last edited by GeniusLoci; 11-07-2020 at 02:21 PM.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    14,736
    Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    This covid season is bullshizz!

    I'll see y'all after Covid is over. Screw the NFL and Trent Brown. That lazy fuker is pulling AB type ****! Raiders sit on their ***** and never sign players to help make a push. And Guenther has got to go...FIRE GUENTHER he's a sack of shizz!
    This league is messed up just like our government. I'm taking the Stork approach.

    I dont have the time to watch politics in the sport i love.

    PEACE OUT!

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    You complain too much.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    194
    This is where we find out if we are going in the right direction. For the last two years, this team finds a way to win games against better opponents and then lay an egg in games they should win. We can handle business for the next two weeks and solidify ourselves as a playoff team. They need to hit the gas hard!!!
    42 - 20 Raiders take the win this week.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,933
    I think this is going to be a very difficult game for us. So we are going into this game without our LT, LG and RT?

    Frickin Derek is not getting a break this year. Will they(OL) ever play healthy???

    Tell me Joey Bosa doesn't have a woody all week, for this opportunity.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    27
    Haha....These complainers never hold up their rant, he'll watch the game, they all do

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    I think this is going to be a very difficult game for us. So we are going into this game without our LT, LG and RT?

    Frickin Derek is not getting a break this year. Will they(OL) ever play healthy???

    Tell me Joey Bosa doesn't have a woody all week, for this opportunity.
    Thankfully Bosa is doubtful due to concussion protocol. But yes, it's really frustrating that our biggest strength (OL) has not been 100%. I guess we should be thankful that it hasn't wrecked our season as it might have in years past, a testament to depth players stepping up just enough to keep things humming along.

    I think we're a better team than the Chargers, but this matchup is iffy given how Herbert's looked ... he'll likely have a field day against our D and I'd rather not get in a shootout with a less than ideal OL.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,239
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    I get it, but this isnít all on him. Iím sure what they are referring to is Trent Brown and Abram being out with no masks after they were warned about Wallers charity dinner. Then Brown tests positive and wasnít wearing his contract tracer.

    Seems harsh because it seems like half the teams in the league have had cases this week, but on the other hand, they have been warned and fined before and NFL feels they have to make an example of someone.

    Gruden for his part looks like he has been doing better with the mask.

    Not saying he has no blame, just not solely.
    I wasn't saying Gruden is gulty of every infraction, but we all know this sort of thing starts and ends with the man at the top. There was an incident earlier in the season where the team supposedly broke Covid protocols and allowed unauthorized civilians into areas reserved for NFL players and personnel only. Jon may not have opened the door and let the person in, but with Mark Davis not attending games, Mayock and Gruden are the top Raiders officials in charge. It's their ship, and whatever happens on that ship the Captain is responsible.

    I agree the punishment was too harsh, but the NFL warned everyone.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    17,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    I was just about to post that Hankins has been doing well. And if you look at the games he has been taking up two blockers on every other play. He would be an amazing nose tackle in a 3-4

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    194
    Who will go at LT if Miller is out?

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    17,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
    Who will go at LT if Miller is out?
    Not official but my guess would be

    Parker/Simpson/Hudson/Jackson/Good

    If Young is healthy enough to start

    Parker/Good/Hudson/Jackson/Young

    Basically I would expect Parker to play LT if Miller is out. I know Parker gets a lot of hate but he had a pretty descent game after replacing Young last week.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    17,702

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Top of the world
    Posts
    8,087
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Not official but my guess would be

    Parker/Simpson/Hudson/Jackson/Good

    If Young is healthy enough to start

    Parker/Good/Hudson/Jackson/Young

    Basically I would expect Parker to play LT if Miller is out. I know Parker gets a lot of hate but he had a pretty descent game after replacing Young last week.
    So Parker Good Hudson Jackson Young for 5 to 12 plays

    Then Parker Simpson Hudson Jackson Good for a half and then what when Parker goes down 😱

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Top of the world
    Posts
    8,087
    Miller and Simpson out our OL is decimated

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •