Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    I would not be surprised if we trade away one of our higher picks, in exchange for 2 nice ones in future drafts, then do it again next year, etc. Now that we have that extra 1st rounder, we can sort of continue farming future picks with it, in a cycle, if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin North View Post
    I would not be surprised if we trade away one of our higher picks, in exchange for 2 nice ones in future drafts, then do it again next year, etc. Now that we have that extra 1st rounder, we can sort of continue farming future picks with it, in a cycle, if that makes sense.
    I think for sure they will try that, it gives us a massive advantage to keep doing that if we can.

Grier said after the New Orleans trade that he's always going to look for extra ammo in future drafts. Personally that decision would depend on how the team ends the season. If Tua carries you into the playoffs then I'm selling out to surround him with playmakers. Even if its not necessarily on offense, getting a pass rusher or a LB like Micah would be huge for this team. But if we finish 8-8 and it still looks like the team is a year or two away then I'm cool with trading back.

Also really depends on where that Texans pick is. Like I said if its something like 8th or 9th, then the level of talent between there and 20 isn't that drastic. Its basically passing on a guy like Waddle or Rousseau to snag someone like Moore/Smith or Ossai

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Tua Tagovailoa 85 Yard Touchdown Pass to Devonta Smith | Alabama vs LSU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51v9dtbOlPw

Tua Tagovailoa alabama highlights
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2uuOkudkgs&t=405s
    Last edited by bamabama; 11-12-2020 at 01:52 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345