Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    What a win!!!!!! Thank you Arizona.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

They ****ing missed it

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

This was legit the closest thing I've had to a playoff game. Only 26 so the last two actual playoff games in 08 and 16 I knew we would get stomped.

This team is legit. Tua is getting better as the game goes on. Kyler is the 2nd most dangerous QB in the NFL this year behind Mahomes. Defense will play better.

I cant believe they actually won it.

Wow last week the Rams and this week the Cards.

Next 5 games are all favorable for us.

The last two weeks were huge for the playoff picture. Those were the maybe games and they won both. Now they have four winnable games. Anyone can beat anyone in the nfl but this the "easy" stretch of the schedule. If they can get on a roll they can grab the last wild card spot.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

I seriously can't believe they pulled that off. I still believe this team is far away from being a legit contender, but they just went 3-1 against the best divion in football and somehow won a game where Kyler went nuts.

I mean Tua threw a TD pass to tie it to Mack ****ing Hollins. Imagine how this team looks when you add a real MLB and another Edge to go along with some more WRs and a real running game.

These past two teams have officially put me back on the playoffs expectations. This team can win this year and can immediately make this a contender in another season.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    The last two weeks were huge for the playoff picture. Those were the maybe games and they won both. Now they have four winnable games. Anyone can beat anyone in the nfl but this the "easy" stretch of the schedule. If they can get on a roll they can grab the last wild card spot.
    Every other matchup is super favorable for us. Obviously you're worried about Herbert and Burrow with both teams playing better than they should be. But the defense will absolutely play better the next few weeks against these less mobile QBs.

After this game, the expectation is to win every game going forward until the Chiefs. That December stretch is HUGE now.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Every other matchup is super favorable for us. Obviously you're worried about Herbert and Burrow with both teams playing better than they should be. But the defense will absolutely play better the next few weeks against these less mobile QBs.

After this game, the expectation is to win every game going forward until the Chiefs. That December stretch is HUGE now.
    The game at Oakland(studpid las vegas now) could be huge. I thought we'd have a really good chance chasing down Buffalo with a win today but the Seahawks ****ed us. Root against LV, Indy, and Cleveland. Second in afc north has first wild card pretty much locked up unless there's a major injury.

^^^^Yup. The division is gone. The Bills are a good team and can win even when Josh ***** the bed. Bare minimum you have to go 9-7 and you probably get the 2nd or 3rd wildcard spot.

I doubt we go 4-0 these next 4 weeks, but all are winnable. Go 3-1 that and you only have to win one against the Bills, Pats and Raiders. And if you get that 2nd Wildcard spot you could be looking at either Bills or Titans/Colts. We could legit win a playoff game this year.

I cant believe people wanted to play Fitz.

GUYS! They wear the white throwbacks next week! Words cannot describe how I would feel if Tua beats Herbert in the throwbacks.

this was the kind of game Tannehill always lost.

Tuas last TD drive was Russell Wilson like, those passes, those scrambles, and the td to finish off the long drive. this is what you need in todays nfl. Wait until we have real wrs and rbs. Miami is winning with a bunch of scrubs at almost all the offensive skill positions. Wait till tua has real help.

This is what a franchise qb looks like.

I hope the Fitzpatrick nonsense ends now, he would of had 3 picks this game. We got our QB.

I had a sick feeling in my stomach all game watching this game, because it felt like a game that we always lose.

That last tua td drive, gave me the confidence to feel that those days are over. We have a qb who can really drive the tight pass windows, make things happen with his legs, and have the instincts to win.

Obviously Tua was exciting, but two other rookies really stood out to me. Raekwon is looking legit at DT. The run defense has been great lately and you can tell that he is adding that extra layer of physicality I felt like we were missing with Godchaux.

And Brandon Jones looks like he'll be good with time. He hasn't really done anything to stand out, but I see him constantly around the ball. He looks like he has the natural instincts you want from the position. Once he gets a bit more comfortable in the scheme and in the NFL in general I think he'll be a good one.

That was a really exciting game. I needed to see this type of game from Tua to really believe he is the guy to lead the franchise the next decade plus, and he did not disappoint. I'm still laughing inside on the juke move he gave Budda lol. The timing of the QB change was suspect, but its turned out very good. It sucks we have the worst run game in the NFL, cause when we get leads, we cannot just pound the rock.

our defense was good against the pass, no matter what it looked like. Fitzgerald and Hopkins combined for 7 catches for 84 yds and 0 TDs. They came out intending to stop Hopkins and let the other Wrs try to beat us, and they did just that. Christian Kirk made some good plays, but they game-planned to shut down Hopkins, and they did just that. Boyer and Flo couldn't dial up their blitz packages this week cause Kyler is great at dodging the blitz. But my gosh did Kyler go crazy on the ground. geesh. I knew that would be a problem and it was all game.

Great win, glad we got it. Have to figure out the OL situation . . . do you start Kindley again next week or let Davis run at RG? I know people are saying Kindley hit a wall, but the only way the kid grows is by playing. I personally think you continue to play Kindley. Seems that Hunt is locked in at RT finally.

I told you all that Tua is special, his accuracy is off the chart If he can get a couple good receivers and a good running back this offense could be dangerous.

I'm a big Alabama fan with some of this is going to be biased on my part. I think the Dolphins are going to come in with a lot of draft picks next year I would like to see it play out this way. In the draft whether they trade up or down.

1. Jaylen Waddle- Someone that could blow the door off and make those long catches or Ja'Marr Chase I think he will be a great receiver. They need to take a close look at Devonta Smith great route runner and great hands.

1. Alex Leatherwood-you don't see him get pushed backwards too many times. Penei Sewell have not seen him play a lot, but what I have seen I think he's good.

I think the Dolphins will have a couple #1 picks in a couple #2 picks.

2. Najee Harris-He's a great runner, but he has improved in pass blocking tremendously. Travis Etienne I think he will be gone before we can get him but damn he would be nice too.

2. Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah I watched his game this weekend damn he's good.
    My future dream is
    1. Jaylen Waddle
    1. Alex Leatherwood
    2. Deviant Smith
    2. Najee Harris
    But I'm a big Alabama fans so.
    Last edited by bamabama; 11-09-2020 at 03:57 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast