Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Ahmed also comes from an RPO scheme in Washington. I would wager hes the main back with Laird getting 3rd down snaps. Howard was reportedly unhappy with the Le'Veon Bell attempt so if he's been crying this whole time I doubt he gets many snaps. Just doesn't fit well with the Tua offense either, although I constantly saw him and Tua talking on the sideline.

In an interesting twist, the team elevated WR Kirk Merritt for the game. Calloway just hasn't gotten the reps so no need to rush him in.

Edit: team also activated Austin Jackson off of IR. Super curious what that Oline looks like tomorrow with him back in.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 11-07-2020 at 06:17 PM.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Busy day for Tua? We may have to drop back and pass an extra 15 times just to get this Ahmed guy (and maybe a couple others) the ball, because pressing the line and trusting blocks and his vision, etc. are not good enough. Maybe put Ahmed on the return team too?
    Last edited by Dolphin North; 11-08-2020 at 10:11 AM.

Only inactives today are Brieda, Jamal Perry and Adam Pankey. Jason Strowbridge is active for the first time this year and do is Austin Jackson.

The following coaches will be unavailable for today’s game due to COVID-19 protocols: Gerald Alexander, Robby Brown, Austin Clark, Marion Hobby and Kolby Smith.

Thats like half of the assistants. If the Dolphins win today it will be the biggest sign that Flo is for real. Losing the DL and OLB coach in a tough matchup against Kyle plus Tua is without his QB coach.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 11-08-2020 at 04:56 PM.

Gailey calling a outside toss to Howard was not how I expected this game to start.

The sooner we get Ahmed or Laird in there the better.

Ogbah needs to be given an extension RIGHT NOW. If this team can give TJ McDonald an extension with 2 weeks of camp, they can give Ogbah an extension now.

Didn't expect that defensive score, but this has kinda looked exactly like I thought it would. Murray is just making everything happen. Its so tough to stop him with this aggressive of a scheme.

Idk if he was in bounds but that was some Mark Sanchez **** right there.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Byron Jones getting burned is not what I expected from today. I still just dont think hes healthy with that Achilles.

I cannot believe that people are somehow living throw to throw with Tua. Dude already looks like he went from a Freshman last week to a Junior.

Just chill and enjoy the ride. Hes looking goooooooood so far.

Williams is also looking like his rookie self this week. Hes been so frustrating this year because you see the talent. Sophomore slump is real with him but he has to play better down the stretch to make you feel comfortable not looking for a direct replacement.

Big two drives from Tua. Williams definitely hurt himself celebrating.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Big two drives from Tua. Williams definitely hurt himself celebrating.
    Yea thats what it looked like. Edit: on the replay it looks like the defender accidentally twister his ankle. Just landed on it weird and probably didn't notice it until he was celebrating.

Jesse Davis got replaced for Jackson in that qtr. Davis had two penalties on the first TD drive. Surprised they had such a short leash on him.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 11-08-2020 at 06:45 PM.

That was a horse **** grounding call. Brady does that every single game.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Yea thats what it looked like. Edit: on the replay it looks like the defender accidentally twister his ankle. Just landed on it weird and probably didn't notice it until he was celebrating.

Jesse Davis got replaced for Jackson in that qtr. Davis had two penalties on the first TD drive. Surprised they had such a short leash on him.
    Actually Davis is in at RG. I actually really like this lineup. Kindley has hit the rookie wall and just wasn't doing enough.

Last two series Tua has held onto the ball too long leading to a sack. Clearly still growing but man he looks great today

That run call on the second to last play is sooooo dumb.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast