Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Awesome field goal.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    That run call on the second to last play is sooooo dumb.
    If theres one thing that Gailey is consistent with, it is being super conservative it tight situations. Not quite Gase levels of BS, but he plays the situation all the time..

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Double edit on the Williams injury. It looks like he hurt it when Wilkins jumped on him.

Love Wilkins energy, but this is one of those moments where coach immediately tells him to never do it again.

Byron Jones has to make the play there. Corners did not step up today.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Man Byron Jones is soft at the catch point.

This defense is just different against mobile QBs. No pressure makes it so difficult for this man to man scheme.

On offense, we absolutely do not have the athleticism at OG for some of these runs. No one can pull.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 11-08-2020 at 07:23 PM.

Kyle Murray is a cheat code. I still have faith in this defense but its just so tough to stop this guy. Hes this years version of Lamar.

Although these refs are dog **** today. Calling every little thing

Iggy ****ing blows. Thanks for taking another one out.

Yea Tua is it.

93 yard drive was the longest we have had this year, and only the 2nd TD drive over 80 yards we have had this year.

Tua made more plays by himself in that one drive than I've seen from Tanmehill his entire career. And I was arguably the biggest Tanny fan on this forum.

This is why you take the risk for greatness. Dude is in his 2nd game of his career and looking like he did in Alabama while playing with backup WRs and RBs.

I think you gotta go for this. I hate this decision.

Alright defense maybe finally gets a stop. I'd rather try to get the first and work more clock and try to get a td.

Hate that call from Flo. Playing it too safe against Kyler. Time for the defense to make another play.

Edit: literally first play is a massive play. This game is absolutely on Flo now.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 11-08-2020 at 08:25 PM.

Please no fake.

Wow, wow, wow, wow. Aggressive please. Go get two first downs.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast