Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Jacksonville Jaguars (1-7) vs Green Bay Packers (6-2)

Week Ten
    vs

Sunday, November 15th at 1:00PM EST/ 12:00PM CST
    TV: Fox

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Jake Luton, QB #6 - 304 Yards / 1 TD 1 INT / 68.4 CMP% / 90.2 QB Rating
    Aaron Rodgers, QB #12 - 2253 Yards / 24 TD 2 INT / 67.5CMP% / 117.5 QB Rating

Running Back

~VS~

James Robinson, RB #30 - 580 Yards / 132 Carries/ 4.4 YPC / 5 TD
    Aaron Jones, RB #33 - 447 Yards / 90 Carries/ 5.0 YPC/ 5 TD

Wide Receiver

~VS~

D.J. Chark., WR #17 - 33 Catches / 437 Yards / 4 TD
    Davante Adams, WR #17 - 69 Catches / 675 Yards / 8 TD

Tight End

~VS~

James O'Shaughnessy, TE #80 - 16 Catches / 156 Yards / 0 TD
    Robert Tonyan, TE #85 - 28 Catches / 314 Yards / 5 TD

Defensive Line

~VS~

DaVon Hamilton, DT #52 - 24 Tackles / 0.0 Sacks
    Kingsley Keke, DE #96 - 14 Tackles / 2.0 Sacks / 1 PD / 1 FF

Linebacker

~VS~

Joe Schobert, LB #47 - 62 Tackles / 0.5 Sacks / 1 PDs/ 1 Ints
    Krys Barnes, LB #51 - 50 Tackles / 1.0 Sacks / 0 PD

Defensive Back

~VS~

CJ Henderson, CB #23 - 33 Tackles / 1 INT / 5 PDEF / 0 Sack
    Jaire Alexander, CB #23 - 27 Tackles / 1 INT / 3 PDEF / 1.0 Sacks / 1 Safety

Kicker

~VS~

Josh Lambo, K #4 - 5 FGM / 5 FGA / 8 XPM / 10 XPA
    Mason Crosby, K #2 - 11 FGM / 11 FGA / 28 XPM / 29 XPA

Click For More Stats
    Last edited by PackerBum9786; 11-09-2020 at 06:32 PM.

This is a game the defense needs to be aggressive against a young QB with talented, but young inexperienced weapons. They lose some scare factor without Minshew. It will go along the way having Jaire healthy for this match up to pair against Chark. This is a game where they need to get ahead early and run with it as has the M.O. for this team this season and they should have a pretty full offensive arsenal for this game. I'm sure they will be pretty cautious with some big-name guys who have been a little banged up.

The defense needs to step up and be more opportunistic. James Robinson may give the defense some issues though the overall Jacksonville team hasn't looked stellar he certainly has been a surprise for them. The Jacksonville defense will give the offense plenty of chances, not the unit they once were. A game Green Bay should win, but they still have to go in with the mindset of any given Sunday.

watches in disbelief as Jax returns a punt for a TD.

There's no energy today. Should still win but they came out flat. If they were playing a real team today, we'd be getting crushed.

the non TD by Rodgers was sick. seeing nothing on defense, again. yeah, the secondary is hurting but the front 7 is doing little.

No ****ing energy. We have like 3-5 of these games every year. It's now been 2 coaching staffs and 2 front offices and we can't avoid this ****. So frustrating.

Kind of an ugly win to say the least this was a team they should have beat, but you take the win and move on.

Green Bay was favored by 13 points. they played down to the opposition today. i got nothin.

9. 11-15-2020, 05:29 PM
    Reason
    Baiting

They played awful bit it's a W. At the end of the year when they're figuring out seeding, style points don't matter, only the record.

I really hate these games. We seem to lack that emotional leader type to hype guys up when these types of games happen, but as long as we Winx I guess we live with it. At the end of the day, I'll take an ugly win over a pretty loss any day.

there was definitely some kind of issue between Lafleur and Rodgers today, you could see Rodgers yelling towards the sideline after plays.

Roto has Gary's sack total as 1.5. it was an impressive sack but 1.5? this D unit needs to be blown up next year.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    there was definitely some kind of issue between Lafleur and Rodgers today, you could see Rodgers yelling towards the sideline after plays.
    I think that wind was alot worse than we gsve it credit, especially going into it. That first miss to tonyan kidna set that tone.

Thing that annoys me about lafluer is that after the scripted portion of the day, he panics on 2nd and 10. We almost always run it or throw some sort of WR/Ervin screen on 2nd and 10. But today in particular we ran so many smoke and mirrors type plays. So few actual route combos and real throws.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    No ****ing energy. We have like 3-5 of these games every year. It's now been 2 coaching staffs and 2 front offices and we can't avoid this ****. So frustrating.
    this isnt even an understatment... you are correct lol... its annoying as **** watching a game like today and the vikings game... i expect we will have another stinker against the eagles book it.