Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    If the Sixers were to trade for Beal it would cost them Simmons. Thatís what the Wizards would want imo. His value is high
    I think Wall and Ben are an awful pairing.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I think Wall and Ben are an awful pairing.
    I do too

They do not have the assets to acquire him.
    Thatís also why I donít think the Mavs will be able to trade for him too. He would be great next to Luka but they donít really have the assets to acquire him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Thatís also why I donít think the Mavs will be able to trade for him too. He would be great next to Luka but they donít really have the assets to acquire him.

Which is why your allís reported interest in acquiring Beal the last 2 days confuses me. Heíd cost much more than Jrue

Jrue Holiday would actually be an interesting fit in all of places Indiana

Which is why your allís reported interest in acquiring Beal the last 2 days confuses me. Heíd cost much more than Jrue
    Love the player but yea I donít see how they could acquire him. Unless they luck into another Dennis Smith for Porzingis kind of deal.

I'll throw out a three-teamer with the Nets, Jazz and Pelicans:

ē Pelicans get DeAndre Jordan Caris LeVert and Tony Bradley.
    ē Nets get Rudy Gobert and Ed Davis.
    ē Jazz get Jrue Holiday and Jarrett Allen.

Maybe Allen Levert filler for Jrue and JJ
    God, I hope not. JJ is old. Jrue is a nice add, but LeVert and Allen are way more valuable going forward. Plus filler???? Please, no. For that package, return would have to be Sixersí Simmons. Dinwiddie, Kurucs, 19 and 55 is in the neighborhood.

I like Davis, but really, proposals always have Nets getting screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by ohreally View Post
    God, I hope not. JJ is old. Jrue is a nice add, but LeVert and Allen are way more valuable going forward. Plus filler???? Please, no. For that package, return would have to be Sixersí Simmons. Dinwiddie, Kurucs, 19 and 55 is in the neighborhood.
    That package is not getting you Holiday lol

Orlando trades Fournier, Bamba & Gordon
    Orlando gets Jrue & Randle

Knicks trade Randle & #8
    Knicks get Gordon & #13

Pelicans trade Jrue & #13
    Pelicans get Bamba, Fournier & #8
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Wizards have turned down many offers for beal. They werent holding out for mid first round picks bro.

Lets say for example the warriors sent the 2nd pick.. the Wizards would likely ask for future picks and also a guy like Paschal.

The Twolves would likely have to S&T Beasely + the first pick, plust another future pick..

These are just examples. Even with top lottery picks they would want good young players plus more picks. Minus a bad contract like Horfords.
    And the FO that was holding out and turning down offers was fired. Additionally the rumor last year was you needed to take Wall to get Beal, making it more difficult to put together something.

Those deals are great....if Washington wants to rebuild on a single player. The package I put forth of multiple picks and players is what they would want if they want to retool on the fly and remain competitive on a package on par with other recent deals involving an All-Star player.

They do not have the assets to acquire him.
    While I agree, I think that it's going to ultimately take a 3 team deal for many of the top teams to get Jrue.

While I find it odd that there's so many rumors of Kemba being on the block, maybe Boston can send Kemba and a late 1st for Jrue. Although if I were the NOP, I would push for more because last time Ainge dealt a player due to some injury woes it ended up basically being career ending. If they are looking to move Kemba because they think his knee is degenerative then get extra with it.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Orlando trades Fournier, Bamba & Gordon
    Orlando gets Jrue & Randle

Knicks trade Randle & #8
    Knicks get Gordon & #13

Pelicans trade Jrue & #13
    Pelicans get Bamba, Fournier & #8
    Knicks say no IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    And the FO that was holding out and turning down offers was fired. Additionally the rumor last year was you needed to take Wall to get Beal, making it more difficult to put together something.

Those deals are great....if Washington wants to rebuild on a single player. The package I put forth of multiple picks and players is what they would want if they want to retool on the fly and remain competitive on a package on par with other recent deals involving an All-Star player.
    the picks youre offering are doo doo tho... the best piece they get in that deal is Thybulle and even then it comes with the price tag of absorbing Horford. Beal well net them much better deals imo.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast