Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    What that means is that you are one that simply whines about everything without proposing a potential solution to the problems. You are what I call a leech. Simply taking things without giving anything back.
    Have a nice day.
    Voting for tweedle Dee vs tweedle dumb is supposed to be a solution?

Half of America can't even figure out what systemic oppression is. There is no shot at a solution in this environment.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Voting for tweedle Dee vs tweedle dumb is supposed to be a solution?

Half of America can't even figure out what systemic oppression is. There is no shot at a solution in this environment.

Their is so much more on the ballot to vote for than president. Donít vote? Donít *****. That simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took me 40 minutes to vote. Very busy polling place. Organized and well done though.

I Georgia all machines are down in Spalding county.

Not surprise that this happened in Georgia, surprised it happened in a Trump county.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Their is so much more on the ballot to vote for than president. Donít vote? Donít *****. That simple.

Careful. You're going to confuse him.

I am so glad that VA doesnít use signature verification. My signature is NEVER the same twice. I would say it was fraud if my signature matched twice.

I put a timer on my phone because the line was much longer than usual but it came to about 8:40. The line extended out the door for the first time. I went after my morning meeting that ended around 11am. I walk about 5-10 minutes to the community center.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    To the contrary it's obvious you did not:

If your voter registration record reflects your current name and physical Lake County street address, you will not be required to present any identification when you are voting by mail, during early voting, or on Election Day. According to Illinois election law, your identity is verified when the election judges compare and confirm that the signature on your registration record matches the one on your ballot application in each election.

So it's Illinois election law, not just Lake County, and they do verify your vote by matching it to a signature, but ID is not required.

Now I see why you never present evidence for your claims: you suck at it.
    You don't understand still. No one applies for a ballot unless you need a mail in ballot. You don't apply each election to vote in person. You're still wrong. And your ego is such that you can't admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Haha, oh man.

Brett, you are something!

Best of luck proving otherwise. I haven't decided if you are racist anti-American or both but your posts keep providing evidence on both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    If you don't vote, you have no right to complain about anything. At least do something to change the problems, as opposed to sitting behind your computer screen whining.
    Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    They ask for your address and verify the signature. Where I am your signature is on the registration paper that they give you a ballot ticket from. Just put mine in and was the only one in the place. I live in a town of 200.
    I live in a town of over 40,000 and there has never been validation in the 16 years I have lived here and voted from my current address

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I Georgia all machines are down in Spalding county.

Not surprise that this happened in Georgia, surprised it happened in a Trump county.
    Doo=r to a voting site in Alaska is blocked by a moose. No telling when it will be cleared.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    You don't understand still. No one applies for a ballot unless you need a mail in ballot. You don't apply each election to vote in person. You're still wrong. And your ego is such that you can't admit it.
    Pot....meet kettle.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Nowhere did I say this. You don't need to apply each election to vote in person, but you do need to apply at least once to register to vote, at which time they have your signature. That's what they use to compare.

I am genuinely impressed how often you can be wrong and how adamant you are that you are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Pot....meet kettle.
    He may honestly be the dumbest person I've ever met.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Doo=r to a voting site in Alaska is blocked by a moose. No telling when it will be cleared.
    EASY answer

when the moose says so
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast