Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    This game probably should have been moved, but money talks and the nfl wants the eyes on Thursday night.

But this could be super ugly. We don't have any legit rbs. They don't have any rbs or wr's.

All of the injuries and Covid guys out should favor us, but who knows. Doesn't seem like it matters who's running the ball vs this defense.

Quote Originally Posted by petrey10 View Post
    Come on man.... Tyler Ervin isnít some stud. Heís a good returner and has a little use in the offense bc we have no depth. Thatís all.
    How do we have no depth? He has little use because we DO have depth. He's RB4 on the roster.

so far after 1 quarter we cant stop the run and MVD drops balls

Woulve been nice to have Fuller right there...

Seriously why do we keep giving MVS chances? Even rodgers i think wanted him cut after that

this is what annoys the **** out of me... had him stopped 4 yard loss and we cant tackle thus 5 yard gain........ i hate our ****ing defense so much

Za'darius Smith is weird. he is a hell of a pass rusher but, for some reason he can not tackle.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    Za'darius Smith is weird. he is a hell of a pass rusher but, for some reason he can not tackle.
    our defense cant tackle.

3rd and 16

time to rush 3 and give up 20 lol

preston smith

now put the foot on the throats... dont play soft up 14-3

MVS has caught his last 2 for touchdown

the route is on

On MVS for those commenting on MVS he's here because of the two TD plays, and if he can play more confident that's what he can do. He can be very frustrating and very interesting.

Hoping Alexander's concussion is not lasting and he can clear protocol sooner than later. I know they're short at RB right now, but I'm wondering why Jones is still playing. The game is under control they need to get him to chill for next week. He has looked sharp.

I'm interested to see how Jenkins fares at LT that could be interesting.

Ty Summers with a huge play

This one is pretty safe to say is over. Overall, this will go down as a pretty solid win. Not that game it could have been, but it's a good response for a team which needed the win this week against a team which has been notoriously a thorn on their side. It wasn't a guarantee, but one they should have. They get some extra time to recover to head into the Jacksonville game. Barring any changes, only a few injuries, but really looks like most injuries don't seem to be anything lasting. You hope Alexander can be ready to go.

A few spots this defense still looked vulnerable, but nothing that burned them overall, but they let James go twice for some big plays. They have to take care of buisness as they should next week. Some promising things from MVS despite two bad drops. Ervin looked useful. Jones looked like there was no rust. This team hopefully can rectify some issues as some guys get back in the coming weeks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast