Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 242
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    15,243
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Couples getting divorced, families broken up, losing friends, neighbors no longer talking to each other... over politics?

    The rest the world pities the US. A lot of us have second hand embarassment from what we see is going on there. Everyone should be ashamed of themselves no matter what party they are from or who wins and loses.
    The us is not unique in that.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,560
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Its not. But I would think that it is pretty hard to argue that the left's reaction to Trump over the last 4 years has not stirred this hatred that we're seeing right now.
    lol, no, that's trump's hatred stirring this drink buddy boy.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,560
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    He's not even pretending to be issues oriented this time around [emoji23]

    It's like 99% culture war at this point. That's it. Not even promising walls, repealing Obamacare, or whatever "policy" he believes in. It's all about pissing off the Libs at this point. Or, I guess...saving us all again from a brutal Communist Regime in the waits. Like we were all told Obama was [emoji23]
    The guy is in an all out red vs blue battle.

    How does anyone think this is good for america? How ****in stupid does someone have to be to think that?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,560
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Trump's campaign is based on hatred. Are we surprised it made both sides more hateful towards the other?
    Yup. He played his cards perfectly. He knew racist America is a significantly larger portion than we realize and he played them like a fiddle.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,504
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yup. He played his cards perfectly. He knew racist America is a significantly larger portion than we realize and he played them like a fiddle.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Your act is tired and old, man. If America is so racist, why live here?
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi Osaka Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,560
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Your act is tired and old, man. If America is so racist, why live here?
    Money sonny, why else?

    Cuz I like white people ?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,504
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Money sonny, why else?

    Cuz I like white people ?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    It's a legitimate question.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi Osaka Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,560
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    It's a legitimate question.
    And I gave a legitimate answer.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,504
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    And I gave a legitimate answer.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    There's money to be made and white people in other countries. If America is truly as racist as you say, why stay here? It doesn't exactly add up, unless of course, you're just whining about racism to whine about it and it doesn't actually exist in your life, which is far more likely the reason.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi Osaka Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,560
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    There's money to be made and white people in other countries. If America is truly as racist as you say, why stay here? It doesn't exactly add up, unless of course, you're just whining about racism to whine about it and it doesn't actually exist in your life, which is far more likely the reason.
    Because I was born and raised here and all my business connections are here.

    Racism isn't the be all end all, you just hear it a lot because you are still blind to it, so people are trying to show you.

    Also, racists don't say **** to me. [emoji846]

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,504
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Because I was born and raised here and all my business connections are here.

    Racism isn't the be all end all, you just hear it a lot because you are still blind to it, so people are trying to show you.

    Also, racists don't say **** to me. [emoji846]

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Finally, a real answer.

    You are a guy that loves to be a victim. When racism isn't there, you'll the illusion that it is because it's your identity. Your act is tired, man. Move on already.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi Osaka Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,560
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Finally, a real answer.

    You are a guy that loves to be a victim. When racism isn't there, you'll the illusion that it is because it's your identity. Your act is tired, man. Move on already.
    You don't know what a victim is. I am telling you why trump has so much support, it's because lots of people are racist. So what? 1+1=2, ok so what? You're mad at me for pointing this out?

    You are the one who is playing victim and acting like listening to your dumb *** political party called out on their bull **** is something you should have the right to silence. More special privilege for the white guy, surprise surprise.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  13. 11-02-2020, 06:26 PM
    Reason
    Really?

  14. 11-02-2020, 06:28 PM
    Reason
    Response to deleted

  15. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,504
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I know I'm not. Now that we on the same page, let's get into this snowflake mentality of yours..

    Its one thing for a brown man to claim victim in America, and its another for a white...

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Dude! You are really ****ing bad at reading people.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi Osaka Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

  16. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,560
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Dude! You are really ****ing bad at reading people.
    I'm just reading your words, nothing else..

    I'm reading you constantly crying about your heroes being properly defined as racists and bigots.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 11-02-2020 at 06:40 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  17. #30
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,692
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yes, the hate is all a left thing. Way to prove his point


    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you personally I have no idea. but I have seen far too many stories where it's the left that hates the right. people are triggered simply at people having Trump signs on their lawn.

    I think this hate is driven by media.

    I'm sure there is also hate from the right to left
    , but from what I've seen it's far more hate on the left.


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •