Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I'm just reading your words, nothing else..

I'm reading you constantly crying about your heroes being properly defined as racists and bigots.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    lol I voted for Trump, and that's where it ends for me. I'm just tired of wading through your constant whining about racism that you've never experienced.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you personally I have no idea. but I have seen far too many stories where it's the left that hates the right. people are triggered simply at people having Trump signs on their lawn.

I think this hate is driven by media.

I'm sure there is also hate from the right to left, but from what I've seen it's far more hate on the left.
    I kind of feel like blocking Merrick Garland for 11 months in an election year because a democrat was President and then confirming Amy Coney Barrett within 38 days and eight days before the next national election because a republican is President is hateful. I think spending years blocking all federal judicial nominees in the Senate is hateful. I think spending a decade trying to dismantle the democratic President's healthcare legislation without a replacement is hateful.

The GOP legislate, and run the government, based on how much they hate the opposition. At this point there is nothing we can say to get the right to not hate us (it would be called fake even if we did). The only way to end the cycle of hatred currently in our politics is to actually govern to make people's lives better. We can start with with universal health care and tuition free public college. Even people who hate us can have access to healthcare and a higher education.
    Last edited by TylerSL; 11-02-2020 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Its not. But I would think that it is pretty hard to argue that the left's reaction to Trump over the last 4 years has not stirred this hatred that we're seeing right now.
    The right literally nominated and elected Trump solely because of his hate.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    people on the left are full of hate for anyone that supports Trump or will vote for Trump.. no way.

people have been brainwashed with hate, can't stand or tolerate anyone for Trump.
    I call BS on this because its not just people on the left. there is a percentage of people who can fit what you are saying but, not all the left hate anyone for who they support. I am a Registered Democrat and I hate TRUMP. I have never liked Trump even before he ran for office. I also have friends who voted for Trump and I still consider them my friends because we can have conversations that do not revolve around politics and if it does get into politics we try to keep it as civil as possible and agree to disagree on things.

with the being said there are also those on the right that are just as brainwashed with hate and and can't stand anyone who voted against Trump. I live in Iowa, smack dab in the middle of Trumpland. it is so badly Trumpland that our own Governor takes her orders directly from Trump. the last few months I have put political signs out in the yard as well as my parents and a couple other people we know in our small town. every single one of them has been stolen, I got cussed out and threatened when I confronted one of the people stealing a sign, I had paintballs shot at myself and the house. My parents on facebook have been cussed out and yelled at by people they know that are Trumpers when my parents post something anti Trump or Pro Biden.

So yeah, its not just a small percentage of leftists that are Brainwashed there is a percentage of Rightwingers who are also.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    lol I voted for Trump, and that's where it ends for me. I'm just tired of wading through your constant whining about racism that you've never experienced.
    So when I point out how much racist support trump gets, this is me experiencing racism?

You gonna have to teach me that one...

Also, what is your take on dbroncmo pointing out bidens racism? Is he being a victim?

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

So when I point out how much racist support trump gets, this is me experiencing racism?

You gonna have to teach me that one...

Also, what is your take on dbroncmo pointing out bidens racism? Is he being a victim?

Nope. Just calling out hypocrites for being hypocrites.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Nope. Just calling out hypocrites for being hypocrites.
    Stop victimizing yourself, snowflake.

- Jack the Ripper

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Because I was born and raised here and all my business connections are here.

Racism isn't the be all end all, you just hear it a lot because you are still blind to it, so people are trying to show you.

Also, racists don't say **** to me. [emoji846]

You heard him: if you don't like racism, move to another country!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You heard him: if you don't like racism, move to another country!
    Where to tho? Pakis are more racist against me than Americans! [emoji23]

Where to tho? Pakis are more racist against me than Americans! [emoji23]

go to Mexico, you know all them damn illegals come up here might as well have turnabout and everyone start going down there

Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    The right literally nominated and elected Trump solely because of his hate.
    I thought it was because of his business prowess.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Your act is tired and old, man. If America is so racist, why live here?
    He gave you a perfectly fair answer, but to be fair, this is an idiotic question.

Like, you can be critical of things you love. There's nothing wrong with pointing out this country's flaws Hell, I think it's good to do that.

The other obvious answer to this question that isn't nearly as powerful as you think: I was born here.
    HELLO

Your act is tired and old, man. If America is so racist, why live here?
    It is, people don't have the time , resources , or want to alienate themselves from life long family and friends.

People usually can't just up and leave

I'd LOVE to live in Canada but it likely just isn't in the cards.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

complaining about people hating hatred, lol

the ultimate snowflake move
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    complaining about people hating hatred, lol

the ultimate snowflake move
    Yup.

When the right complains about govt, it's their right. When a minority does, its go back to where you came from.

This is ingrained mentality, subconscious control of the manner in which people think. This is the part of subconscious mind of the Trump supporter that he was able to tap into so effectively.

Last edited by nastynice; 11-02-2020 at 10:38 PM.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast