Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

You are no longer my mother': A divided America will struggle to heal after Trump era

https://twitter.com/eculliford/statu...043240965?s=21

Regardless if he wins or loses this is the big legacy that he will leave.

Never has this happen since I been here not even during the Bush era.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    https://twitter.com/eculliford/statu...043240965?s=21

Regardless if he wins or loses this is the big legacy that he will leave.

Never has this happen since I been here not even during the Bush era.
    people on the left are full of hate for anyone that supports Trump or will vote for Trump.. no way.

people have been brainwashed with hate, can't stand or tolerate anyone for Trump.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Very grateful my family doesn't have Fox News, tbh.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    people on the left are full of hate for anyone that supports Trump or will vote for Trump.. no way.

people have been brainwashed with hate, can't stand or tolerate anyone for Trump.
    Do you think my politics are driven by hatred?
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Do you think my politics are driven by hatred?
    you personally I have no idea. but I have seen far too many stories where it's the left that hates the right. people are triggered simply at people having Trump signs on their lawn.

I think this hate is driven by media.

I'm sure there is also hate from the right to left, but from what I've seen it's far more hate on the left.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Couples getting divorced, families broken up, losing friends, neighbors no longer talking to each other... over politics?

The rest the world pities the US. A lot of us have second hand embarassment from what we see is going on there. Everyone should be ashamed of themselves no matter what party they are from or who wins and loses.

The Lost Boys of PSD

you personally I have no idea. but I have seen far too many stories where it's the left that hates the right. people are triggered simply at people having Trump signs on their lawn.

I think this hate is driven by media.

I'm sure there is also hate from the right to left, but from what I've seen it's far more hate on the left.
    To be fair, I've probably made like 20,000 posts in this forum. I'd hope you'd have an idea what my politics are.

Especially considering how, you know...I like talking about actual policy.

I'm sure there is also hate from the right to left
    Nice to see you're noticing.
    HELLO

Yes, the hate is all a left thing. Way to prove his point

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Couples getting divorced, families broken up, losing friends, neighbors no longer talking to each other... over politics?

The rest the world pities the US. A lot of us have second hand embarassment from what we see is going on there. Everyone should be ashamed of themselves no matter what party they are from or who wins and loses.
    This country has, in fact, been in similar straits before, maybe even a lot worse.

I remember 1968 well and I’d venture that 2020 is not close to it in terms of disruption (yet).

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yes, the hate is all a left thing. Way to prove his point
    Its not. But I would think that it is pretty hard to argue that the left's reaction to Trump over the last 4 years has not stirred this hatred that we're seeing right now.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Its not. But I would think that it is pretty hard to argue that the left's reaction to Trump over the last 4 years has not stirred this hatred that we're seeing right now.
    Trump's campaign is based on hatred. Are we surprised it made both sides more hateful towards the other?

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Very grateful my family doesn't have Fox News, tbh.
    *Fox Opinion

Just because they put the word news in their legal name doesn't mean we should give them that title.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Trump's entire campaign is based on hatred. Are we surprised it made both sides more hateful towards the other?
    He's not even pretending to be issues oriented this time around

It's like 99% culture war at this point. That's it. Not even promising walls, repealing Obamacare, or whatever "policy" he believes in. It's all about pissing off the Libs at this point. Or, I guess...saving us all again from a brutal Communist Regime in the waits. Like we were all told Obama was
    HELLO

Yeah, his whole thing this time around is hate the radical left because they want to destroy you. That’s it, no other BS like bring back coal or build the wall or stop Muslims from coming in.

I mean look at today’s rally, he is attacking Lady Gaga, Bon Jovi and Lebron James .

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast