Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Which is exactly what we wanna see right now. This will ensure Gase won't be here next year and we'll likely have Trevor Lawrence, a slew of picks the next couple years, plus another 2nd rounder or so for Darnold.
    Dont get me wrong. I am a firm believer that if you are going to tank, tank hard. That said where is the professional pride in this organization? Where is the accountability to your fan base? I know I would get tired of seeing this team get embarrassed week after week if I was the owner and GM. I am on board with what they are doing. Its just awful from an optics standpoint.

The Jets need the Giants and Chargers to win 1 more game, so they have a win buffer.

As bad as the Jets have been, I'm convinced they"d be leading the NFC East division.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    The Jets need the Giants and Chargers to win 1 more game, so they have a win buffer.
    They need the Pats to win age least 1 more. I am convinced Bill will intentionally lose to the Jets 2 times to get the number 1 pick

Ignorance is bliss

I never realized how much like Buffalo Bill, Gase sounds like

Ignorance is bliss

I just watched Gase's post game and then Sam's

One of them continually said, "I need to do a better job."
    You would think it would be the HC and not the 23 year old QB

Ignorance is bliss

We can take care of the Chargers in 3 weeks hopefully
    Theyíve been putting up a lot of points with Herbert, we havenít been putting up points. Usually thatís a good recipe for a loss

As bad as the Jets have been, I'm convinced they"d be leading the NFC East division.
    Even at 0-8 weíd be in striking distance of winning the division
    Would be a good division race, every team is awful

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    They need the Pats to win age least 1 more. I am convinced Bill will intentionally lose to the Jets 2 times to get the number 1 pick
    Iím concerned about this as well, MNF next week will be huge
    As I mentioned previously, Cam Newton sucks

Really happy to see how well Q has been playing the last few games. Shouldíve had another sack yesterday but he was active & disruptive nonetheless. Bless had another solid game but also go beat a few times. Franklin-Myers looked good but I donít remember seeing Foley in there too much. The tank rolls on.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I am starting to wonder what game score would embarass the Jets enough to fire Gase in season? Would losing 55-0 do it? I've never seen a team so non competitive. Every game they seemingly lose by at least three touchdowns.
    Itís definitely worrying. Every non competitive loss we take and he sticks around I wonder if our idiot owner will actually keep him next year and Iíd like to see him fired now just to have that not be a possibility but then again keeping him is our best shot at at losing

How is this for a stat: The Jets have not scored in the 2nd half in 3 consecutive games. In today's NFL, that's pathetic.
    Eichel Tower

Quote Originally Posted by JetNation View Post
    Itís definitely worrying. Every non competitive loss we take and he sticks around I wonder if our idiot owner will actually keep him next year and Iíd like to see him fired now just to have that not be a possibility but then again keeping him is our best shot at at losing
    I also worry that with all the trading JD has done (And all the guys traded are guys that Mac drafted/signed), if Gase isn't back next year with his and JD's "vision" for the team.
    Eichel Tower

Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    We can take care of the Chargers in 3 weeks hopefully
    Theyíve been putting up a lot of points with Herbert, we havenít been putting up points. Usually thatís a good recipe for a loss
    Gregg Williams vs a rookie.

This may be the win game.
    Chargers need a win to create some space for the Jets.

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    How is this for a stat: The Jets have not scored in the 2nd half in 3 consecutive games. In today's NFL, that's pathetic.
    Here goes one for you:

Yesterday, Mahomes threw 5 passing TDs in 1 game.
    The Jets have a total of 4 passing TDs all year.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast