Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    39,602
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Which is exactly what we wanna see right now. This will ensure Gase won't be here next year and we'll likely have Trevor Lawrence, a slew of picks the next couple years, plus another 2nd rounder or so for Darnold.
    Dont get me wrong. I am a firm believer that if you are going to tank, tank hard. That said where is the professional pride in this organization? Where is the accountability to your fan base? I know I would get tired of seeing this team get embarrassed week after week if I was the owner and GM. I am on board with what they are doing. Its just awful from an optics standpoint.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In your Mind
    Posts
    10,553
    The Jets need the Giants and Chargers to win 1 more game, so they have a win buffer.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In your Mind
    Posts
    10,553
    As bad as the Jets have been, I'm convinced they"d be leading the NFC East division.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    37,043
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    The Jets need the Giants and Chargers to win 1 more game, so they have a win buffer.
    They need the Pats to win age least 1 more. I am convinced Bill will intentionally lose to the Jets 2 times to get the number 1 pick



    Ignorance is bliss

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    37,043
    I never realized how much like Buffalo Bill, Gase sounds like



    Ignorance is bliss

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    37,043
    I just watched Gase's post game and then Sam's

    One of them continually said, "I need to do a better job."
    You would think it would be the HC and not the 23 year old QB



    Ignorance is bliss

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,859
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    The Jets need the Giants and Chargers to win 1 more game, so they have a win buffer.
    We can take care of the Chargers in 3 weeks hopefully
    Theyíve been putting up a lot of points with Herbert, we havenít been putting up points. Usually thatís a good recipe for a loss

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,859
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    As bad as the Jets have been, I'm convinced they"d be leading the NFC East division.
    Even at 0-8 weíd be in striking distance of winning the division
    Would be a good division race, every team is awful

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,859
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    They need the Pats to win age least 1 more. I am convinced Bill will intentionally lose to the Jets 2 times to get the number 1 pick
    Iím concerned about this as well, MNF next week will be huge
    As I mentioned previously, Cam Newton sucks

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    107
    Really happy to see how well Q has been playing the last few games. Shouldíve had another sack yesterday but he was active & disruptive nonetheless. Bless had another solid game but also go beat a few times. Franklin-Myers looked good but I donít remember seeing Foley in there too much. The tank rolls on.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I am starting to wonder what game score would embarass the Jets enough to fire Gase in season? Would losing 55-0 do it? I've never seen a team so non competitive. Every game they seemingly lose by at least three touchdowns.
    Itís definitely worrying. Every non competitive loss we take and he sticks around I wonder if our idiot owner will actually keep him next year and Iíd like to see him fired now just to have that not be a possibility but then again keeping him is our best shot at at losing

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
    Posts
    16,260
    How is this for a stat: The Jets have not scored in the 2nd half in 3 consecutive games. In today's NFL, that's pathetic.
    Eichel Tower

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
    Posts
    16,260
    Quote Originally Posted by JetNation View Post
    Itís definitely worrying. Every non competitive loss we take and he sticks around I wonder if our idiot owner will actually keep him next year and Iíd like to see him fired now just to have that not be a possibility but then again keeping him is our best shot at at losing
    I also worry that with all the trading JD has done (And all the guys traded are guys that Mac drafted/signed), if Gase isn't back next year with his and JD's "vision" for the team.
    Eichel Tower

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In your Mind
    Posts
    10,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    We can take care of the Chargers in 3 weeks hopefully
    Theyíve been putting up a lot of points with Herbert, we havenít been putting up points. Usually thatís a good recipe for a loss
    Gregg Williams vs a rookie.

    This may be the win game.
    Chargers need a win to create some space for the Jets.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In your Mind
    Posts
    10,553
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    How is this for a stat: The Jets have not scored in the 2nd half in 3 consecutive games. In today's NFL, that's pathetic.
    Here goes one for you:

    Yesterday, Mahomes threw 5 passing TDs in 1 game.
    The Jets have a total of 4 passing TDs all year.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •