Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Wonder Woman 2

Wonder Woman 2

Just watched on HBO Max.

I'd say there was a solid 10 minutes that were kind of cool and the rest was REALLY bad/boring. Hyge step down from the original.

Movie was *** cheeks.

I thought it was pretty mediocre after I first watched it. It gets worse the more you think about it. I still think Pedro Pascal is great at hamming it up as a cliché 80's wall street yuppie villain/Donald Trump. Kristin Wiig's character is entirely pointless in the movie though, as well as predictable from the moment she shows up. The whole Steve Trevor thing too is really weird and uncomfortable when you think about it.

i gave it i think a 1 or a 3 in the movie thread... was the worst superhero movie i have seen.... not joking. I would rather watch the green lantern 10 out of 10 times over this. The CGI looks like it is from the late 90s and the story was hilariously awful

Just like Steve Trevor's return, all other storyline solutions are simply boring. The whole film lasts as long as 2.5 hours, and quite recently the director revealed that she wanted to create something even longer... Let's be glad that the studio did not agree. The film Wonder Woman 1984 is an unmercifully long one. During the screening I had an impression that Patty Jenkins did not understand why the viewers loved the first part of Diana's adventures. Instead of an interesting plot and a crazy action we received a huge dose of dragging insignificant scenes, and the feature solutions shown were incredibly obvious and simply weak.

I mean, I can watch Gal Gadot read the phone book, but there is a 99.999999% chance I will never watch this movie.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

The quality and campiness of the movie reminded me of Batman and Robin. It was a terrible movie

Be honest, were any of you actually expecting this movie to be any good?

I mean I enjoyed the other one so I guess I did

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Here, I'll play Chronz: "Then you must be some SJW beta boy that will like a movie just because it is led by a quote unquote strong woman. I bet you liked The Last Jedi too"