Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Pretty good episode, was great to see Ashoka and her dual light sabers.

Yup. Hope we get more of her soon.

Nice, it did have a solid start. Since it is Star Wars, who can say no to it haha. Hope the ep will get better until the last episode... which will be released on December 11. Also looking forward to the season 3... haha hope they will announce soon...

The Mandalorian S2

That was a sweet episode by one of my favorite directors in Robert Rodriguez.
    Last edited by Sick Of It All; 12-05-2020 at 01:13 AM.

DAMN! Crazy good episode.

Mando creating his own team to take on the empire.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Mando creating his own team to take on the empire.
    doesn't it give you Magnificent 7 vibes?

How did you guys read the scene where Din takes off his helmet to have his face scanned? I took it as meaning that at one point in the past he had some sort of official dealings with the Empire in the past. Seems like most the reviewers saw it as a pointless plot device to get him to remove his mask and that the machine only confirmed whether you were a living being or not (and if you were wanted by the Empire/remnants of the Empire).

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    How did you guys read the scene where Din takes off his helmet to have his face scanned? I took it as meaning that at one point in the past he had some sort of official dealings with the Empire in the past. Seems like most the reviewers saw it as a pointless plot device to get him to remove his mask and that the machine only confirmed whether you were a living being or not (and if you were wanted by the Empire/remnants of the Empire).
    I'm 50/50 on it. When it first happened my initial thought was what you said, he had some kind of past with the Empire but, the more I think about it, I think its more of they do the scan to make sure you aren't an infiltrator. I mean Bill Burr's character was the one that told Cara Dune that she shouldn't be the one to go cause if they do a bio scan she is gonna pop up as being a new republic agent.

w o a h

10/10 for that episode!

Season 2 was easy a 9.5/10 for me only reason it does not get a 10 is I wished they had more episodes.

That ending was sick

Brings up lots of questions. Is there going to be a big time jump come season 3? Will the show at least partially follow Grogu and the character introduced at the end of the episode? Is the story sneak previewed after the credits the new direction of The Mandalorian or it's own separate, yet related, thing? Last but not least: what are we supposed to do with ourselves for the next twelve months?

Some articles say that theoretically “The Mandelorian” could be my Mandelorian so it could be that season 3 will be about Boba Fett.

I mean they did not announced any new show regarding him when they announced drop all the shows that will be coming, or maybe they just wanted to surprise fans.

But either we may get a time jump and perhaps see what happens in flashbacks or just a side by side arc of what’s happening.

I dunno but o am hyped specially with some of the other shows coming up.

That ending... just wow. Was expecting the other dude out there. But they brought out the big guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry. He's got this.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast