Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will win the 2020 Presidential election?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Donald Trump

3 18.75%
  • Joe Biden

13 81.25%
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Does everyone here agree if you legally voted (and are eligible to vote) prior to the election deadline as set forth by your state, your vote should count. Like, we all agree on that much at least, right?
    is anyone objecting to that?

isn't the issue whether mail in votes are post marked? if they are not post marked, or have other problems like signatures that don't match, then they shouldn't count and as far as I know that is current law.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    is anyone objecting to that?

isn't the issue whether mail in votes are post marked? if they are not post marked, or have other problems like signatures that don't match, then they shouldn't count and as far as I know that is current law.
    the question is how various states are going to deal with votes received after election day...and whether, even with a pre-Nov 4 postmark, they'll still be counted
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I'm always opposed to it, dude, but your narrow sighted views can't allow you to see it. I disagree that Trump is a racist. On the other hand, Biden's history as a racist isn't exactly just a few incidents. It's been his whole political career.
    Hes got black friends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I'm always opposed to it, dude, but your narrow sighted views can't allow you to see it. I disagree that Trump is a racist. On the other hand, Biden's history as a racist isn't exactly just a few incidents. It's been his whole political career.
    Trump still advocates for the death of the Central Park Five about a quarter century after their innoncence was established, his business had to be forced to stop discriminating against black customers by the federal government, he has said to numerous business associates that he doesn't want black people counting his money, he started his campaign by equating Mexicans to criminals and rapists, he has ended policies in the government that allow red lining in housing policy (which is designed to stop housing discrimination against minorities). The dude is saying the quiet parts out loud!
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

5. 11-02-2020, 05:26 PM
    Reason
    Nope

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Hes got black friends

They always said that about the Clintons too but you never really saw that with any around.

I disagree that Trump is a racist.
    Well, between you and English must exist quite the struggle..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    hmm....why was the word good censored?!

Nicely done

10. 11-02-2020, 06:36 PM
    Reason
    Lol, thanks. Let's not

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    the question is how various states are going to deal with votes received after election day...and whether, even with a pre-Nov 4 postmark, they'll still be counted
    where is the problem? if they are post marked for election day, they are counted. if not, they shouldn't be.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

12. 11-02-2020, 06:39 PM
    Reason
    Nope

Hopefully no one

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Hopefully no one

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    lol, yup.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    where is the problem? if they are post marked for election day, they are counted. if not, they shouldn't be.
    ask the states where it's in question, because I don't know
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    They always said that about the Clintons too but you never really saw that with any around.
    That was a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I really have no idea. The polls say Biden will win but my eyes and ears say Trump. I think he can win all the states he won in 2016 and I think even Nevada is in play.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

The days for polls are over. We will find out how people really feel over the next 24-48 hours.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast