Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will win the 2020 Presidential election?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Donald Trump

3 18.75%
  • Joe Biden

13 81.25%
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Yea, letís just forget about all of his blatantly racist statements and policies over the years.
    Probably a good time to bring this up. But it wasnít Joe Biden who said super predator. That was Hillary Clinton...

Iím not saying Biden is without flaw. But you canít attack him for things he didnít do or say and expect to be taken seriously.

Wager on the election? Loser leaves PSD forever. We will all be happy to get rid of your 50,000 posts repeating the same tired lines. ďoWn ThE liBzĒ

Have some balls. Loser leaves forever. What do you say?
    I say that I don't make bets with people I have zero respect for, zero trust in, and zero ability to force accountability on payment. Keep impressing us all with these super manly bet offers though, big boy.

Also, it's pretty funny you think that your delusional *** somehow speaks for all of PSD. I know you're tunnel vision obsessed with me but try venturing out of fantasy land now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I say that I don't make bets with people I have zero respect for, zero trust in, and zero ability to force accountability on payment. Keep impressing us all with these super manly bet offers though, big boy.

Also, it's pretty funny you think that your delusional *** somehow speaks for all of PSD. I know you're tunnel vision obsessed with me but try venturing out of fantasy land now and again.
    Annnnnnd there it is. No balls spliff.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Probably a good time to bring this up. But it wasnít Joe Biden who said super predator. That was Hillary Clinton...

Iím not saying Biden is without flaw. But you canít attack him for things he didnít do or say and expect to be taken seriously.
    I wasnít talking about the super predator comment. You might want to research the racist history of your candidate, man.

I will await your predictable ďI have better things to do than waste my time wagering...Ē puss out post.
    Another lame attempt at coming off as some sort of tough guy when we all know you are no more than a proudly ignorant little man that likes to run their mouth online.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 11-02-2020 at 02:25 AM.

Annnnnnd there it is. No balls spliff.
    Yes, because only people with giant, pulsing testicles make stupid bets with obsessive strangers online.

I wasnít talking about the super predator comment. You might want to research the racist history of your candidate, man.
    I know what heís said and done in the past. Heís not a perfect person but I really hope youíre not going to act like something he has done in the past amounts to what Trump has said and done. Itís acting like a penny and a hundred dollar bill are the same thing. Trump has expressed his racist viewpoints during this election.

It was silly of me to think you could ever part with PSD. The one and only thing you have in life.

Sorry guys. I tried.

Still waiting to see a screenshot of you and/or dbroncsinmo's super manly, big money bet(s) on a Trump re-election. Odds are great if you're a Trump fan; no idea what you guys are waiting on. Bovada is a completely legit site (and there are other legit options also available).

....well that is unless you're both full of hot air and are simply trying to impress a bunch of online strangers.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I know what heís said and done in the past. Heís not a perfect person but I really hope youíre not going to act like something he has done in the past amounts to what Trump has said and done. Itís acting like a penny and a hundred dollar bill are the same thing. Trump has expressed his racist viewpoints during this election.
    If weíre comparing racism here it isnít even close. The black vote will be one of the biggest deciding factors in this election. Biden has lost a significant amount of black votes.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Still waiting to see a screenshot of you and/or dbroncsinmo's super manly, big money bet(s) on a Trump re-election. Odds are great if you're a Trump fan; no idea what you guys are waiting on. Bovada is a completely legit site (and there are other legit options also available).

....well that is unless you're both full of hot air and are simply trying to impress a bunch of online strangers.
    Yes, I know Bovada is legit. I use it. Thereís a betting thread in the NFL forum and I post in it just about every Sunday.

Well we're all waiting....go ahead and prove to us that you're not full of hot air.

No real betting man as confident in Trump as you are would pass up a +170 bet.

"Who will win the 2020 Election?"

Don't matter, whoever wins......America is F**ked.
    Screw sabermetics.

If weíre comparing racism here it isnít even close. The black vote will be one of the biggest deciding factors in this election. Biden has lost a significant amount of black votes.
    Yea just because a couple of rappers who have a significant amount at stake in keeping their taxes from going up while the vast majority of black people and Americans as a whole arenít going to have their taxes go up isnít a sign that black support is going to Trump. Joe Biden won the primary because of black voters. And if he wins the presidency, it will also be thanks to black voters. In 2016, black support for Democrats was 89-9. In 2018, it was 90-9. Thatís incredibly unlikely to change.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast