Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will win the 2020 Presidential election?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Donald Trump

3 18.75%
  • Joe Biden

13 81.25%
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    No real betting man as confident in Trump as you are would pass up a +170 bet.
    The line is currently +155, not +170. And your creepy *** has now asked for a picture of my girlfriend, tried to goat me into PMíing you (twice), and now to post my bet on this election after making a bunch of sackless excuses why you wonít take me up on the wager I proposed. Creepy. Cowardly. You are an absolute clown show.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    The line is currently +155, not +170. And your creepy *** has now asked for a picture of my girlfriend, tried to goat me into PMíing you (twice), and now to post my bet on this election after making a bunch of sackless excuses why you wonít take me up on the wager I proposed. Creepy. Cowardly. You are an absolute clown show.
    Ha! I got you to check the site, yet still no bet. Guess your confidence in Donnie boi is nothing but a big facade (or maybe our big baller is just low on funds). The line was +170 just hours ago, but I'm sure a big gambler like you knows that these numbers can fluctuate throughout the day.

....and I'll invite you once more to PM me instead of cluttering up threads with this stupid ****. The vast majority of the people on this site aren't obsessed with me (unlike you) and would probably prefer not to have to watch you go through this same pathetic, off-topic routine every 12 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Absolutely dude. BLM riots are so much more important than anything in the history of the world that we are told to not worry about covid while 1000s of people gather in masses every night across the country.

At the same time those same people say that gathering in masses to support a presidential election in the United States of America is a covid super spreader and that it's the most irresponsible thing ever.

Don't know about you, but I learned how to connect dots when I was 2.
    Still havenít gotten by riot invite from Joe Biden or heard him brag about the size of his riots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Heís admitted he will try and steal the election.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...e_iOSApp_Other

Absolutely dude. BLM riots are so much more important than anything in the history of the world that we are told to not worry about covid while 1000s of people gather in masses every night across the country.

At the same time those same people say that gathering in masses to support a presidential election in the United States of America is a covid super spreader and that it's the most irresponsible thing ever.

Don't know about you, but I learned how to connect dots when I was 2.
    Lulz. ********

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Trump isnít even the most racist candidate running.
    Maybe not, but he certainly makes sure to carry the banner for such..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Normal people arenít going to these rallies.

THATS the thought that's been on the tip of my tongue this past week.

What kinda psycho **** is this?

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I say that I don't make bets with people I have zero respect for, zero trust in, and zero ability to force accountability on payment. Keep impressing us all with these super manly bet offers though, big boy.

Also, it's pretty funny you think that your delusional *** somehow speaks for all of PSD. I know you're tunnel vision obsessed with me but try venturing out of fantasy land now and again.
    He's giving you Biden and you are turning down a bet?

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Heís admitted he will try and steal the election.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...e_iOSApp_Other

I want to know how long it's going to take to get those mail-in ballots counted because everything I'm hearing is the mail-in vote is clearly Biden and the in-person vote is clearly Trump.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    THATS the thought that's been on the tip of my tongue this past week.

What kinda psycho **** is this?

Itís like cancel culture on Twitter. This a vocal minority.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    I want to know how long it's going to take to get those mail-in ballots counted because everything I'm hearing is the mail-in vote is clearly Biden and the in-person vote is clearly Trump.
    Depends on the state. Pennsylvania isnít allowed to start counting until Election Day so if it is close and Pennsylvania is important it will be crazy. Hopefully AZ, Fl,GA, and NC can be called that night or next morning. They are swing states and have faster counting systems

There nothing like keeping saying something happened 36 years ago. I mean about that time, Biden was an all out open racist.

And your just like the dude you quoted. California and NYC are so representative of the rest of the country.
    This **** happens every election. They draw bug crowds as the election comes nearer. Itís facts.

It's kinda funny when Trump drones pretend like they care about racism. Anything to own the libz I guess.
    Their the least racist people ever!

If Trump declares victory before all the votes are counted will you say it was the right thing to do?

what would declare victory mean?

I would expect Trump to say he is winning or has won, as the day goes on into the evening/night.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    This weekend is gonna be a ****ing doozy. I say weekend because I donít see how thereís an actual outcome until at least then.

Itíll be funny because a lot of the left leaning posters wouldnít be shocked if Donnie boi won. The right leaning posters on the other hand, are convinced that Donnie boi is gonna win.

I wonder if theyíll need a safe space?

I don't know why anyone in America (including PSD) would be shocked if Trump lost.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast