Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who will win the 2020 Presidential election?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Donald Trump

    3 18.75%
  • Joe Biden

    13 81.25%
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 264
  1. #166
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Unless there's a city to burn down.
    Or free dish washers to grab.

    Covid takes a break during riots. It's common sense. C'mon man. Get your head straight.

  2. #167
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,054
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    It's almost 11 on Sunday night and Trump's about to speak in Miami in front of a packed crowd. It's like 100% hispanic. Chanting USA.
    Really? Haven't you heard? Biden has all of the enthusiasm.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  3. #168
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,054
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    https://twitter.com/aubrey_huff/stat...277947392?s=20

    You are as delusional as him. So that tells you how the majority of Trumpist are.
    Seems to me the only delusional people in this conversation is you and Huff.

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    56,270

    Who will win the 2020 Presidential election?

    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Or free dish washers to grab.

    Covid takes a break during riots. It's common sense. C'mon man. Get your head straight.
    I heard it was hoax, the flu, fake news, a ploy to increase the government’s control over your life, but I hadn’t heard that one.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #170
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,054
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I heard it was hoax, the flu, fake news, a ploy to increase the government’s control over your life, but I hadn’t heard that one.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Absolutely dude. BLM riots are so much more important than anything in the history of the world that we are told to not worry about covid while 1000s of people gather in masses every night across the country.

    At the same time those same people say that gathering in masses to support a presidential election in the United States of America is a covid super spreader and that it's the most irresponsible thing ever.

    Don't know about you, but I learned how to connect dots when I was 2.

  6. #171
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    105,931
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Why are you guys so big on crowds? I think Obama said it best. Did nobody come to your birthday party? Trumpist are really delusional. They think if Trump pulls 20k+ in Los Angeles that it's a sign that Trump is gonna win California. Bernie pulled 100x the crowds Biden ever did and ask Bernie how helpful they were. Hillary had 50k+ in Philly on eve of election and she didn't win PA. The way you R's are portraying the election, is that Trump is gonna win every state because he pulls big crowds where ever he goes. Good luck with that. The only crowd numbers that will matter will be on Nov 3.
    Like I keep saying Walter Mondale drew 100K in NYC in 1984 and he ****ing lost NY in the biggest blow out that I can remember.

  7. #172
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Like I keep saying Walter Mondale drew 100K in NYC in 1984 and he ****ing lost NY in the biggest blow out that I can remember.
    There nothing like keeping saying something happened 36 years ago. I mean about that time, Biden was an all out open racist.

    And your just like the dude you quoted. California and NYC are so representative of the rest of the country.

  8. #173
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,504
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    There nothing like keeping saying something happened 36 years ago. I mean about that time, Biden was an all out open racist.

    And your just like the dude you quoted. California and NYC are so representative of the rest of the country.
    They don't actually care that Biden is racist.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

  9. #174
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    They don't actually care that Biden is racist.
    Not in the least.

  10. #175
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,701
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    There nothing like keeping saying something happened 36 years ago. I mean about that time, Biden was an all out open racist.

    And your just like the dude you quoted. California and NYC are so representative of the rest of the country.
    One: Biden’s not a good racist if he is. Worked as the first black president’s VP and chose a black woman as his own VP.

    Two: yea statistically those two states make up about 20-something percent of the country’s population.

  11. #176
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,054
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    One: Biden’s not a good racist if he is. Worked as the first black president’s VP and chose a black woman as his own VP.

    Two: yea statistically those two states make up about 20-something percent of the country’s population.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  12. #177
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,504
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    One: Biden’s not a good racist if he is. Worked as the first black president’s VP and chose a black woman as his own VP.

    Two: yea statistically those two states make up about 20-something percent of the country’s population.
    Yea, let’s just forget about all of his blatantly racist statements and policies over the years.

  13. #178
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    58,258
    It's kinda funny when Trump drones pretend like they care about racism. Anything to own the libz I guess.

  14. #179
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,504
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    It's kinda funny when Trump drones pretend like they care about racism. Anything to own the libz I guess.
    Wager on the election? Loser leaves PSD forever. We will all be happy to get rid of your 50,000 posts repeating the same tired lines. “oWn ThE liBz”

    Have some balls. Loser leaves forever. What do you say?

  15. #180
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,504
    I will await your predictable “I have better things to do than waste my time wagering...” puss out post.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •