Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243
    I will say this...Mack has been very good. Extremely good even. That said, I think the expectations were much larger than that. He sold himself as chasing to be the goat and transcendental franchise guy, and I donít think thatís really happened. Iím not trying to **** on the trade either. Iím happy with Mack. But thereís a ton of talent on this defense and theyíre what.....top 10ish? Now, the offense holds blame there too because they canít sustain drives :cough cough: Nagy.....but when the bears traded for Mack...I envisioned a certain type of impact and player....but since 18, I havenít really seen it play out how I thought

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I will say this...Mack has been very good. Extremely good even. That said, I think the expectations were much larger than that. He sold himself as chasing to be the goat and transcendental franchise guy, and I donít think thatís really happened. Iím not trying to **** on the trade either. Iím happy with Mack. But thereís a ton of talent on this defense and theyíre what.....top 10ish? Now, the offense holds blame there too because they canít sustain drives :cough cough: Nagy.....but when the bears traded for Mack...I envisioned a certain type of impact and player....but since 18, I havenít really seen it play out how I thought
    The question I have to ask that maybe your expectations were maybe a bit too high/unrealistic? If the Bears can fixed this damn offense, they can sustain drives. If they can sustain drives and/or score more often, the defense can stay off the field and rest and be ready to kick *** when it is time. This defense is having to carry a limp offense.

I've got no complaints and in fact Mack has exceeded my expectations. Maybe lower your expectation a little bit.
    Screw sabermetics.

Week 8: ChicagLOL Bears (5-2) vs. New Orleans Saints (4-2)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243