We're winning this game yall

27-24

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    We're winning this game yall

27-24

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    Wow. The offense is really going to score 24 more points then it did last week against a better D.

OR are you suggesting the Defense Scores like 21 of those 24?

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Elite offense activated, 17-13 Bears

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Elite offense activated, 17-13 Bears

Lol

I think this one could get ugly. 14-0 Saints at halftime and 28-10 final score

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutPunch33 View Post
    I think this one could get ugly. 14-0 Saints at halftime and 28-10 final score
    Thatís a joke man. You bash me for backing Mitch, yet you are expecting only 10 points this week and consider Foles better? That would be 3 of his 5 starts resulting in 11 points or less. How can you back him as the starter if this is your prediction,

Quote Originally Posted by shorvath721 View Post
    Thatís a joke man. You bash me for backing Mitch, yet you are expecting only 10 points this week and consider Foles better? That would be 3 of his 5 starts resulting in 11 points or less. How can you back him as the starter if this is your prediction,
    Because mitch is even worse and doesn't understand what's happening.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by shorvath721 View Post
    The Bears have scored under 21 points in 24 out of 40 career Nagy has coached. He is the problem, but Nagy being the problem doesnít mean Mitch is a starting caliber QB. Mitch canít even make simple reads and throws. Foles is limited by his physical tools and the o line and that is why my prediction is low. Not because he doesnít have collegiate QB experience and doesnít have accuracy or because he canít diagnose zone coverage. Foles is not a 1 read QB who collapses when that option is taken away. Their levels of sucking are different. Neither should be the QB here but Foles has at least scraped out a couple wins that would have been obvious losses if Trubisky played (Atlanta, Tampa)
    Last edited by PeanutPunch33; 11-01-2020 at 12:07 PM.

People love to hang there hat that Mitch canít read defenses. Thatís a flaw that all QBs besides maybe 15 in the league have. They all throw a handful of questionable passes a game

You can watch the games this year he played, truly not that many bad misses on his part. Lots of guys not catching balls for him...but again, people will just stick to the easy narrative and say he canít read defenses or point to the fact he has had 3 years to prove it already.

He looked better this year, and I realize thatís a small sample size against three average to below average defenses, however, if Foles keeps looking like he has, it doesnít hurt this team to see if Mitch actually improved this year, simply because Foles is losing them games now. The Indy game and Rams game are two of the worst offensive games we have played in the past 4 years. Mitch put a few similar games like that as well, but those werenít his recent starts. Say what you want about Atlanta, his performance was nowhere close to these Indy and Rams games.

And Iím fine with giving Foles one last start, to hopefully prove heís better than he has looked, but if this play keeps going, they need to make the move back to Mitch to see if anything changes. I donít see any harm with subbing either of these two guys in and out of the game in future weeks if they are performing like complete garbage.

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast