Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 248

Thread: La Russa hired

  1. #226
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,055
    If they canít even figure out which county to press charges in, I donít know how good of a case they have against him.

    Wrong county?
    8 months after the fact?
    Are they sure it was even TLR?

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,055
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSox_05 View Post
    I don't think Belichek ever tried to racially profile Latinos.

    https://twitter.com/jon_greenberg/st...02625705046017
    So by this, you are saying that over 60% of the US population is racist and unemployable. That is a very dangerous worldview.

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    29,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Sockeye View Post
    So by this, you are saying that over 60% of the US population is racist and unemployable. That is a very dangerous worldview.
    Approving of racial profiling is racist, that's common sense man. Like, overtly racist lol.

    Where are you getting 60? I'd guess more like 30-40 percent would be that racist.
    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 11-16-2020 at 01:20 PM.

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  4. #229
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    2,212
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    So , its ok for JR to tell Hahn who to hire? That isn't dysfunctional?

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    You have no objective fact verifying this. Zero.
    However as it always is, the owner has rights to control his/her company as the owner sees fit.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    29,082
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    You have no objective fact verifying this. Zero.
    However as it always is, the owner has rights to control his/her company as the owner sees fit.
    Doesn't make it less stupid. He's not a baseball guy. Overruling an expert in the field is a dunce move.

    Yes, I understand the owner can hire whomever they want.

    Doesn't make it ok lol, owners that pull that **** are always ridiculed.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 11-16-2020 at 02:22 PM.

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  6. #231
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    2,212
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Doesn't make it less stupid. He's not a baseball guy. Overruling an expert in the field is a dunce move.

    Yes, I understand the owner can hire whomever they want.

    Doesn't make it ok lol, owners that pull that **** are always ridiculed.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    And if you ever have objective fact we can discuss, until then all you have is your hatred.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,259
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Belichek would still be the best coach lol. Bad example. No one is close to his mind for the game
    Except maybe.....Tom Brady....

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,055
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Approving of racial profiling is racist, that's common sense man. Like, overtly racist lol.

    Where are you getting 60? I'd guess more like 30-40 percent would be that racist.
    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    You are way off....and concerning.

    You need to stop getting your education from Twitter.
    Last edited by Sockeye; 11-16-2020 at 05:36 PM.

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    29,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Sockeye View Post
    You are way off....and concerning.

    You need to stop getting your education from Twitter.
    I don't use Twitter or Facebook. I'm not way off. Approving of racial profiling- in any way or in any form- is overtly racist. No matter what the application.

    I'm not going to address this any further, even if you respond. It's not going to be productive.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 11-16-2020 at 06:09 PM.

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,055
    Agree to disagree. Good luck.

  11. #236
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    8,953
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I don't use Twitter or Facebook. I'm not way off. Approving of racial profiling- in any way or in any form- is overtly racist. No matter what the application.

    I'm not going to address this any further, even if you respond. It's not going to be productive.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Tony La Russa said "I don't have a racist bone in my body". Being that he is the only one that actually knows if he is or isn't racist, it is a fact that he is not racist lol. Any other opinion on the matter is made up and false.

    I'm not going to address this any further, unless you respond. It's going to be productive.

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    29,082
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Tony La Russa said "I don't have a racist bone in my body". Being that he is the only one that actually knows if he is or isn't racist, it is a fact that he is not racist lol. Any other opinion on the matter is made up and false.

    I'm not going to address this any further, unless you respond. It's going to be productive.
    Sorry, he supported racial profiling. Racist, simple. Very cut and dry. A racist will never say ( or often even realize) he/ she is racist. The level of tolerance for this kind of thing under the guise of " its just politics " is astounding.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 11-16-2020 at 07:13 PM.

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,259
    [QUOTE=shorvath721;33697183]And just like that, charges dropped. Maricopa County will have some pretty nice 2021 squad cars thanks to Jerry.[

    The charges will get dropped, it's in Tony's contract with uncle Jerry..........."Send lawyers, guns, and money"........

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,055
    ďThe **** has hit the fanĒ

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    29,082
    Lol, I wouldn't be surprised if the charges are dropped at all. Money talks.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •