Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: La Russa hired

Do you really think Hahn wants out because he maybe didnít get his way on 1 decision? I highly doubt it. Hahn wants to see this out as much as anyone in the organization.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Do you really think Hahn wants out because he maybe didnít get his way on 1 decision? I highly doubt it. Hahn wants to see this out as much as anyone in the organization.
    I think that where there is smoke there is usually fire, so I do think he wanted to leave.

Just probably didn't have that option with 1) a non-compete or 2) getting blackballed for leaving.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I think that where there is smoke there is usually fire, so I do think he wanted to leave.

Just probably didn't have that option with 1) a non-compete or 2) getting blackballed for leaving.

Where there is smoke, there is usually an over ambitious sportswriter throwing **** on the wall hoping it sticks so they could say I told you so.

There literally isnít 1 factual piece of information signaling him wanting out. Just opinion and gossip.

Where there is smoke, there is usually an over ambitious sportswriter throwing **** on the wall hoping it sticks so they could say I told you so.

There literally isnít 1 factual piece of information signaling him wanting out. Just opinion and gossip.
    Sometimes that happens, but many writers and journalists are reputable and don't do that.

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Sometimes that happens, but many writers and journalists are reputable and don't do that.

Debatable
    Fire Ryan Pace

This is just a cycle that never ends. I'm gonna opt out for a while guys.

Go sox! Hopefully we don't have any additional news after the DUI situation. Abreu vouching for him is good for the locker room.

Last edited by blams; 11-15-2020 at 06:58 PM.

Click here to register!

Just can't wait till the Bears re-hire Ditka!!!!

Or better yet...Belichek retires....and after ten years the Bears hire him...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Bainsy View Post
    Or better yet...Belichek retires....and after ten years the Bears hire him...LOL
    Belichek would still be the best coach lol. Bad example. No one is close to his mind for the game

But isnít Belichek old and white? How the hell is he going to relate to todayís players?

Quote Originally Posted by Sockeye View Post
    But isnít Belichek old and white? How the hell is he going to relate to todayís players?
    I don't think Belichek ever tried to racially profile Latinos.

https://twitter.com/jon_greenberg/st...02625705046017

In 2010, La Russa publicly supported Arizona's odious SB 1070, which essentially encouraged racial profiling of Latinos. Ozzie Guillen bravely spoke out against it. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSox_05 View Post
    I don't think Belichek ever tried to racially profile Latinos.

https://twitter.com/jon_greenberg/st...02625705046017
    Are you one of those cancel culture ppl that cancels anything you donít agree with? Who cares what his political views are. Did Pujols not just give him an endorsement? This is sports, not politics. I wish ppl would stop politicizing sports

And just like that, charges dropped. Maricopa County will have some pretty nice 2021 squad cars thanks to Jerry.

Are you one of those cancel culture ppl that cancels anything you donít agree with? Who cares what his political views are. Did Pujols not just give him an endorsement? This is sports, not politics. I wish ppl would stop politicizing sports
    Just stop and look what you're defending.

You read my post and what Tony has done and your response to me was about cancel culture.

TLR actively trying to racially profile Latinos whom the White Sox have a team of mainly Latinos.

You said Pujols endorsed him, well he managed Albert in the early 2000's. TLR said these words and supported that policy in 2010.

HOW IS PROFILING LATINO'S POLITICAL?

Please answer that question.

Quote Originally Posted by shorvath721 View Post
    And just like that, charges dropped. Maricopa County will have some pretty nice 2021 squad cars thanks to Jerry.
    They are not dropping them, they are moving them to correct county.

The charges were filed under the wrong county initially.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast