Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: La Russa hired

As long as LaRussa does his job well and does it without any racist overtones and without any alcohol whatsoever, perhaps he will be allowed to remain.

I am with those who believe he should never have been hired, but he was, so let's give this a little more time to see how it works out before we get too crazy about it. Hold your horses men.
    Last edited by garypeters; 11-20-2020 at 10:13 AM.

Would love to see that job application!

1. Have you conducted yourself with racist overtones? If so, how many times? If less than 10, skip to question #2.

2. Do you have 2 or less drunken while driving incidents? Only convictions count.

3. Have you ever used "I'm a m'fing Hall of Famer" to achieve influence? Skip all other questions and sign the new employee HR forms.

[QUOTE=pentel1980;33706885]Would love to see that job application!

1. Have you conducted yourself with racist overtones? If so, how many times?
    ===============
    The sound of fake outrage by white guys about racial insensitivity is deafening.
    They are concerned about prior racially tinged comments when considering an applicant to manage a baseball team? Please.
    Consider the racist resume from the guy that about 80% of them just tried to elect as President of the United States.
    Some people should probably do some soul searching before they accuse others of what they secretly harbor within themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by garypeters View Post
    As long as LaRussa does his job well and does it without any racist overtones and without any alcohol whatsoever, perhaps he will be allowed to remain.

I am with those who believe he should never have been hired, but he was, so let's give this a little more time to see how it works out before we get too crazy about it. Hold your horses men.
    I'm with you in that opinion all around. I don't like LaRussa, primarily because of his steroid record for the teams and players that he managed. However, he does know his way around managing a baseball team, however and they did need to replace Renteria. Lets face it, all of these guys have warts of one type or another. The problem with the White Sox has always been Reinsdorf and who he hires. He lucked out with Jackson and the Bulls but even messed that up by not stepping in to take care of the Jackson, Jordan, Krumbs Krause debacle.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617