Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Nelson Cruz back with the Twins at 1/$13MM.

Twins making some big movies the last week or 2 Alex Colomé now signed and should be their closer. they might have just overtaken the white sox for that division as fav

Quote Originally Posted by Adster View Post
    Twins making some big movies the last week or 2 Alex Colomé now signed and should be their closer. they might have just overtaken the white sox for that division as fav
    Definitely not

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Definitely not

Definitely? That's pretty strong. As a whitesox fan I still think the Twins pose a threat.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Definitely? That's pretty strong. As a whitesox fan I still think the Twins pose a threat.
    Agreed

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    This did not age well.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    We're surprised you didn't pull your social media manager in middle of writing that great tweet. #NationalRoastDay

Wendy's response.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

WHY YOU MIGHT NOT BUT MAYBE SHOULD CARE NEWS OF THE DAY

In other news, Tim Tebow has officially decided to hang up his cleats for the last time today. While you might be scratching your head and asking yourself (1) "WhoTF cares?" And (2) "wait, didn't he already do that like 20 years ago?" those of us who watched him suck the life out of the NFL before clumsily word vomiting through his spectacularly flabbergasting speaking role in a college football pre-game broadcast could hardly wait to see what he was going to be given the opportunity to fail at next, or concurrently as it were.

5 years ago Tim Tebow decided to take his winning smile, oversized muscles, and inability to form meaningful sentences to the baseball diamond where he was given his opportunity to equally underperform in the minor league system of the NY Mets. In 5 years, Timmy Teboed his way to an unremarkable - and entirely unimportant - career slash line of .222/.299./332 with a .631 OPS which, for anyone who doesn't speak in baseball statistics... is... not remotely good at any level...

You might now be wondering how a 33 year old player who was that awful was invited back to spring training for a 6th straight season? Well, it wasn't with out some success (read: it wasn't a sweeping failure in all categories for all 5 years) as, propelled by his popularity and the excuse of his respectable batting average of .273, Tebow did make the AA All-Star team in 2018. In this 2018 season, the best of his career, Tebow slashed .273/.336/.399 with 6 home runs a .734 OPS. He also struck out 103 times and walked 22 times in 84 games (repeat; that's 103 strikeouts, to only 22 walks and 6 home runs over 84 games).

In fact, in his career, Tebow struck out 347 times (31% strike out rate which is astronomical even for free swinging power hitters) to 93 walks and 18 home runs in 1119 plate appearances.

So why should we care? Well, Tim Tebow continues to prove through his broadly reaching sheer lack of talent, that a man with a great smile, huge biceps, and an unexplainable Christian-demigod-esque sports popularity will always have his shot to prove he is completely unqualified for his next attempt at a high profile profession.

Keep swinging Timmy, we're all looking forward to your next venture; whether NASCAR or a bowling circuit, or badminton... or maybe you can convince the NCAA loosen its restrictions to six years of eligibility and allow football players to play through a masters program; as you've proven, anything is possible... for you... for some god awful reason.
    The Tweeter Handle: @DanSchneider05

I thought this was common knowledge many many years ago. This is old news

https://www.insider.com/albert-pujol...his-age-2021-3

The Texas Rangers announced that they will be hosting super spreader events starting April 5. Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    The Texas Rangers announced that they will be hosting super spreader events starting April 5. Good stuff.
    Saw that; seems pretty stupid. Wish I could say I was surprised.

Opening day will be full. Not after that.

Every state needs to be more like Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Opening day will be full. Not after that.

Every state needs to be more like Texas.

Putting 50k massless people together right now is not a good idea.

Putting 50k massless people together right now is not a good idea.
    So you're saying stomping on 50,000 people's freedum is preferable?!?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast