Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    He was on your favorite team, spliff.
    [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

....and I want him back on it!

I thought he was on your favorite team...until they broke your heart and you decided to move on to an inferior one.

Rush, switching over to rooting for the Dodgers rival just because they beat your favorite team is just pure saltiness, and it's frankly beneath you.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Rush, switching over to rooting for the Dodgers rival just because they beat your favorite team is just pure saltiness, and it's frankly beneath you.
    What can I say? I love Saltines.

Do people think the season will start on time next year? I don't. I don't because I don't think fans will be allowed back in the parks in April, at least not at full capacity. I don't see owners taking that hit. They want the fan revenue there before they start the season. I think because of that free agents aren't going to get a lot this off season.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Do people think the season will start on time next year? I don't. I don't because I don't think fans will be allowed back in the parks in April, at least not at full capacity. I don't see owners taking that hit. They want the fan revenue there before they start the season. I think because of that free agents aren't going to get a lot this off season.
    Well what brings in money full season with maybe a quarter of that at less than full capacity or a partial season starting when full capacity is allowed?

With the way football is going with not full capacity, I don’t see anyway baseball doesn’t follow suit to get a full season in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I think the season will start on time but I'd presume 25% capacity crowds max or no crowds at all.

I don't know. Owners keep bringing up how much money they lost and they are trying to cut salaries for next year because of it. They want to take as little of a hit as possible next year. Having games with no fans they are going to lose money. I don't see them having any games with less than 25% fans. I would love to be wrong, but I just don't think we will get an entire season. Owners want to lose as little as possible.

Well you have to remember that they'll make more money playing games with little to no fans than they will not playing any games at all.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Well you have to remember that they'll make more money playing games with little to no fans than they will not playing any games at all.
    Exactly. They’re still losing money in this situation as it compares to what they normally would make but they’d lose even more money if no games are played at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Minor league contraction is happening.
    https://www.axios.com/minor-league-b...2eb2c153a.html
    https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...lachian-league
    42 teams are leaving. 2 rookie leagues are going away.

Gausman (SFG) and Stroman (NYM) accept the QO.

The Atlanta Braves announced the signing of southpaw Drew Smyly to a one-year, $11MM deal, per a team release (via Twitter). Smyly is represented by Frontline Athlete Management.

The 31-year-old Smyly has appeared in the Majors for the Tigers, Rays, Rangers, Phillies, and Giants, accumulating a 4.13 ERA/4.15 FIP across 188 games (111 starts) totaling 710 2/3 innings over seven years.
    https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2020/...edium=facebook

Oof

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast