Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Who's your favorite player in NFL?

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Why Miles Sanders?
    I just love running backs in general especially dual purpose running backs like sanders that can run and catch and he’s been known to lay down some nice blocks at times too. Plus I really like his story, I think a lot of people underrate him because he was essentially saquon Barkley’s backup in college, but really who wouldn’t be saquon Barkley’s backup?

This year I was expecting him to “surprise some people”. And he was having a pretty good year but he’s been hampered with injuries and I also think pederson could be using him in better ways plus injuries to the o-line don’t help.lol
    Last edited by QQQ; 10-29-2020 at 11:42 PM.

Adam thielen i guess, i dont know the vikings suck.

Rest of NFL -

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Browns: Jarvis Landry. Dude is extremely charismatic and has a heart of gold. Talented on the field and amazing off the field. While Nick Chubb is a runner up, Jarvis takes this for me.

Non-Browns: Joe Haden. Ironic that he's a Steeler but I know he has great character, heart, and tenacity. Dude is awesome on and off the field.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Browns: Jarvis Landry. Dude is extremely charismatic and has a heart of gold. Talented on the field and amazing off the field. While Nick Chubb is a runner up, Jarvis takes this for me.

Non-Browns: Joe Haden. Ironic that he's a Steeler but I know he has great character, heart, and tenacity. Dude is awesome on and off the field.
    I think people picking ex players of their favorite teams are cheaters.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I just love running backs in general especially dual purpose running backs like sanders that can run and catch and he’s been known to lay down some nice blocks at times too. Plus I really like his story, I think a lot of people underrate him because he was essentially saquon Barkley’s backup in college, but really who wouldn’t be saquon Barkley’s backup?

This year I was expecting him to “surprise some people”. And he was having a pretty good year but he’s been hampered with injuries and I also think pederson could be using him in better ways plus injuries to the o-line don’t help.lol
    I like Sanders too, I was just surprised he was your favorite Eagle right now. I figured it would be Wentz.

I like Sanders too, I was just surprised he was your favorite Eagle right now. I figured it would be Wentz.
    Nah. I like wentz a lot, don’t get me wrong, but he’s been pretty ****in awful at times this year to the point where it got annoying, especially earlier in the year. First time I’ve seen him play like that since his rookie year. He’s playing better the last 3-4 games but I still want to see him keep up this recent level of play

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post

This.

Favorite Broncos player - Von Miller

Favorite from the rest of the NFL - Aaron Rodgers

If our favorite player has to have played this year, then it would be Bradley Chubb. Dude has been damn good for about the last 4 weeks but it took him a bit to get back up to speed coming back from his ACL tear. My top 4 favorite Broncos are Von, Sutton, Chubb, and Lindsay (But Lindsay fans are a bit annoying because they don't think we need a 1-2 punch at running back).

Aaron Rodgers is just fun to watch, and i kinda love that he seems like he's genuinely an arrogant prick. I've always had a soft spot for the Packers because I moved to Minnesota as a teenager and the average Vikings fan annoyed the **** out of me since I was a Broncos fan.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Favorite Broncos player - Von Miller

Favorite from the rest of the NFL - Aaron Rodgers

If our favorite player has to have played this year, then it would be Bradley Chubb. Dude has been damn good for about the last 4 weeks but it took him a bit to get back up to speed coming back from his ACL tear. My top 4 favorite Broncos are Von, Sutton, Chubb, and Lindsay (But Lindsay fans are a bit annoying because they don't think we need a 1-2 punch at running back).

Aaron Rodgers is just fun to watch, and i kinda love that he seems like he's genuinely an arrogant prick. I've always had a soft spot for the Packers because I moved to Minnesota as a teenager and the average Vikings fan annoyed the **** out of me since I was a Broncos fan.
    Rodgers is a good choice too for exactly that reason. I’ve also had a people say I look like him (my thinner days) on more than one occasion so I’ll take it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Eagles - Foles

Non - Kevin Byard

Im assuming we're referring to active players only else my players would change. And once an Eagles always will be.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post

How so [emoji848]

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Adam thielen i guess, i dont know the vikings suck.

Rest of NFL -

As a fan shouldn't you know who your favorite player is? At least you didn't pick Cousins [emoji1751]

Giants-Barkley
    NFL- Larry Fitzgerald

Favorite Bill: Josh Allen
    Favorite non-Bills: Alvin Kamara, Josh Jacobs, Kenny Golladay
    Favorite all-time: Marshawn Lynch

Yep. Him playing like the first half against the cowboys is why. Horrible. And this has happened way more this season than in previous seasons

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast