Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 76erEaglePhils View Post
    I Wonder what Dallas QB is gonna get his head blasted into the turf this week ala Andy Dalton style.
    Well that's just a crappy thing to say.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    With Jason Peters returning and Mailata moving to RT, the Eagles are poised to start their 7th OL combination in 8 weeks.
    I think the cowboys are starting their 6th combo of the year. Of course none of them last to long. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by 76erEaglePhils View Post
    I Wonder what Dallas QB is gonna get his head blasted into the turf this week ala Andy Dalton style.
    That would be Ben DeNucci. The Italian Stallion!

I fully expect Nooch the Chooch to get his *** kicked this weekend but it would be awesome to see this kid rip off one huge play that goes to the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noooch!!!

Quote Originally Posted by war
    Starting Carson over Lamar and Big Ben in fantasy. Donít **** me Carson.
    I'm starting him since DeShaun is on a bye. My only other options were Teddy (who I considered, and thankfully didn't) and Cam (way too many uncertainties at this point).

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Rumor has it, he still hasnít blinked once since..

https://twitter.com/ZBerm/status/132...700250633?s=20

The Eagles are favored by a ton and the cowboys have a 7th rounder starting at QB... Eagles win big...

If wentz doesnt have a monster day the eagles needto kick his *** to the curb... i have been one of the few arguing people need to chill and relax and let the dude play because he has been in a ****** circumstance this year.... non of that matters now... this defense he is passing against isnt even Collage football worthy............ I want 330 yarda dn 4 touchdowns or he can **** off.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 10-30-2020 at 04:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    The Eagles are favored by a ton and the cowboys have a 7th rounder starting at QB... Eagles win big...

If wentz doesnt have a monster day the eagles needto kick his *** to the curb... i have been one of the few arguing people need to chill and relax and let the dude play because he has been in a ****** circumstance this year.... non of that matters now... this defense he is passing against isnt even Collage football worthy............ I want 330 yarda dn 4 touchdowns or he can **** off.
    Oh damn, Wentz gonna stink it up and then we won't hear the end of it from you.

Hopefully he doesnít have 2 dropped TD passes again like he did against Baltimore. These guys that donít like using the eye test would never know!

lets be honest here and again i have been arguing for wentz....... there is no excuses at this point. Your going against a 7th round QB and the worst defense in the NFL..... Wentz i dont give a **** who is injured........... he needs to be the top 10 QB everyone has made him out to be........ **** injuries bruh...... this is the worst defense in the NFL all while the eagles QB is against a 7th round QB......... stop
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 10-30-2020 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Hopefully he doesnít have 2 dropped TD passes again like he did against Baltimore. These guys that donít like using the eye test would never know!
    jesus ****ing christ imagine using the eye test and context and realzing baltimore took their foot off the gas and let the eagles back in it while playing soft for clock............ imagine not realizing this while trying to be a DBag? or maybe you werent and are just that stupid? which is it? dont play the i am trying to be the cool kid on the block card now......... if you didnt realize this then you need to just stfu and stop

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    jesus ****ing christ imagine using the eye test and context and realzing baltimore took their foot off the gas and let the eagles back in it while playing soft for clock............ imagine not realizing this while trying to be a DBag? or maybe you werent and are just that stupid? which is it? dont play the i am trying to be the cool kid on the block card now......... if you didnt realize this then you need to just stfu and stop
    Baltimore took their foot off the gas on phillys first possession when Hightower dropped the first one? Weird?

Baltimore didnít take their foot off the gas. Lamar isnít a great passer and the run game isnít as good as last year. They couldnít sustain drives after getting up. Not the first game thatís happened this year.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Baltimore didnít take their foot off the gas. Lamar isnít a great passer and the run game isnít as good as last year. They couldnít sustain drives after getting up. Not the first game thatís happened this year.

Most know this.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Most know this.
    dumbest **** i ever read... before you 2 geniuses tell me how this isnt the first time this has happend tell me exactly when this has happened this year?????????

my god i love you both but stop being bias and stupid... what game did this happen exactly? the 38-6 win over the browns? or the 33/16 win over the 0-2 texans who were never in the game? OH MY BAD... You must be talking about the massive comeback by the ravens who were down by 3 to the chiefs in the first only to be down 27-10 at half? Na that couldnt be it... was it the skins where the ravens basically had that game in control the entire time? Na cant be that game... Maybe it was the bengals game where the ravens were up 27 and the bengals scored 3 in the 4th to put the pressure on?

na thats right it was the eagles game where the ravens were up huge like most of the games this year and then decided to take their foot off the gas and give up 22 points in the 4th against a bad offensive injured team compared to the previous 5 games where they gave up 24 in the 4th in 5 games............................................. .................... but yo lets ignore what actually happened and throw **** at the wall hoping it sticks?

lamar isnt that great of a passer but they basically thought they had the game in the bag and played mornic and soft... dont sit here and come at me with this BS when its not even close to true

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast