Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 214
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    82,619

    Week 8: Early and Late Game Matchups



    Week 8

    Sunday, November 1st


    Early Match-ups
    (1:00 p.m. ET)

    @

    @

    @

    @

    @

    @

    @

    @


    Late Match-ups
    (4:05/4:25 p.m. ET)

    @

    @

    @


    Byes:



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    14,337
    Actually a lot of good games this week. Ravens-Steelers is obviously on top. But Pats-Bills will be good, Raiders-Browns too. Then in the afternoon the 49ers-Seahawks and Saints-Bears will both be good too. Wish I had Sunday Ticket this weekend.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    89,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Actually a lot of good games this week. Ravens-Steelers is obviously on top. But Pats-Bills will be good, Raiders-Browns too. Then in the afternoon the 49ers-Seahawks and Saints-Bears will both be good too. Wish I had Sunday Ticket this weekend.
    I’d give you my info to log in but you’re a dick so there’s that.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    18,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Actually a lot of good games this week. Ravens-Steelers is obviously on top. But Pats-Bills will be good, Raiders-Browns too. Then in the afternoon the 49ers-Seahawks and Saints-Bears will both be good too. Wish I had Sunday Ticket this weekend.
    Just stream it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42
    Actually a lot of good games this week. Ravens-Steelers is obviously on top. But Pats-Bills will be good, Raiders-Browns too. Then in the afternoon the 49ers-Seahawks and Saints-Bears will both be good too. Wish I had Sunday Ticket this weekend.
    Pats-Bills has the makings of an absolute **** show. Pats will be without Edelman and probably Harry (who sucks tbh, but still a starter) while Cam has looked awful since his COVID break. Gilmore is allegedly getting traded and the defense has only forced like 3 punts in the last two weeks. If that's not bad enough, it's calling for monsoon weather.

    The only way the Pats are winning is if Cam figures his **** out, the running game takes off, or Josh Allen throws a bunch of picks.

    BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    14,337
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I’d give you my info to log in but you’re a dick so there’s that.
    Hey man, be cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Just stream it.
    I know, I know. I just had Sunday Ticket last year and it was really nice just being able to lay on my couch and flip across channels. I could use AirPlay to go from my laptop to the TV but it's usually not as good of quality and lagged. I will most likely just watch RedZone since there are a lot of good games so it shouldn't be hard to get the good parts anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Pats-Bills has the makings of an absolute **** show. Pats will be without Edelman and probably Harry (who sucks tbh, but still a starter) while Cam has looked awful since his COVID break. Gilmore is allegedly getting traded and the defense has only forced like 3 punts in the last two weeks. If that's not bad enough, it's calling for monsoon weather.

    The only way the Pats are winning is if Cam figures his **** out, the running game takes off, or Josh Allen throws a bunch of picks.
    The Pats have definitely struggled lately but, as you know, Cam is well versed in the ways of playing with terrible WRs lol. The Pats have struggled but so have the Bills too the last few weeks. They barely squeaked by the Jets and won't be able to play as poorly against the Pats and get a win. I think NE pulls it out tbh and I think Cam has a good game.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    89,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Hey man, be cool.



    I know, I know. I just had Sunday Ticket last year and it was really nice just being able to lay on my couch and flip across channels. I could use AirPlay to go from my laptop to the TV but it's usually not as good of quality and lagged. I will most likely just watch RedZone since there are a lot of good games so it shouldn't be hard to get the good parts anyway.



    The Pats have definitely struggled lately but, as you know, Cam is well versed in the ways of playing with terrible WRs lol. The Pats have struggled but so have the Bills too the last few weeks. They barely squeaked by the Jets and won't be able to play as poorly against the Pats and get a win. I think NE pulls it out tbh and I think Cam has a good game.
    I love you.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Hey man, be cool.



    I know, I know. I just had Sunday Ticket last year and it was really nice just being able to lay on my couch and flip across channels. I could use AirPlay to go from my laptop to the TV but it's usually not as good of quality and lagged. I will most likely just watch RedZone since there are a lot of good games so it shouldn't be hard to get the good parts anyway.



    The Pats have definitely struggled lately but, as you know, Cam is well versed in the ways of playing with terrible WRs lol. The Pats have struggled but so have the Bills too the last few weeks. They barely squeaked by the Jets and won't be able to play as poorly against the Pats and get a win. I think NE pulls it out tbh and I think Cam has a good game.
    His WRs/TEs for this game:

    Byrd
    Meyers
    Oslewski
    Izzo

    ****ing gross. They might as well just go wing T every play.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    14,337
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    His WRs/TEs for this game:

    Byrd
    Meyers
    Oslewski
    Izzo

    ****ing gross. They might as well just go wing T every play.
    Cam will probably run the ball 20 times lol. That is gross. Meyers is OK I guess and maybe Slater can get involved in more than just ST? Idk. I didn't realize it was that bad.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    14,337
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I love you.
    I love you too.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Cam will probably run the ball 20 times lol. That is gross. Meyers is OK I guess and maybe Slater can get involved in more than just ST? Idk. I didn't realize it was that bad.
    Meyers looked better than I expected at times last week, but he's still a UDFA with 30 career receptions lol.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Pats-Bills has the makings of an absolute **** show. Pats will be without Edelman and probably Harry (who sucks tbh, but still a starter) while Cam has looked awful since his COVID break. Gilmore is allegedly getting traded and the defense has only forced like 3 punts in the last two weeks. If that's not bad enough, it's calling for monsoon weather.

    The only way the Pats are winning is if Cam figures his **** out, the running game takes off, or Josh Allen throws a bunch of picks.
    Bills should walk all over the Pats regardless if Cam has his best game on the team. Difficult for Allen to have a bad game against that defense. Belichick probably has Trevor on his mind which mean losing!

    Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,430
    Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    Bills should walk all over the Pats regardless if Cam has his best game on the team. Difficult for Allen to have a bad game against that defense. Belichick probably has Trevor on his mind which mean losing!

    Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
    Apparently Gilmore is out too, so Allen should have a field day. Bill already ****ed up his chances at a top 3 pick. Even if they lose out, they're not getting Trevor or Fields.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Apparently Gilmore is out too, so Allen should have a field day. Bill already ****ed up his chances at a top 3 pick. Even if they lose out, they're not getting Trevor or Fields.
    Bill's past history suggest he can turn any QB running his system would succeed like Matt Cassel tossing 3 TD in a 41-7 riot over Denver along with offensive player of the week honors. KC traded a high pick for him and end up being fooled by their "system" like many has. I think NE would be better off trading down for more picks plus vets to fill holes which they had done well at in the past. More so than any one rookie can help that team including replacing Gilmore.
    Last edited by cattusmaru; 11-01-2020 at 12:17 AM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    41,412
    Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    Bill's past history suggest he can turn any QB running his system would succeed like Matt Cassel tossing 3 TD in a 41-7 riot over Denver along with offensive player of the week honors. KC traded a high pick for him and end up being fooled by their "system" like many has. I think NE would be better off trading down for more picks plus vets to fill holes which they had done well at in the past. More so than any one rookie can help that team including replacing Gilmore.
    What’s a 41-7 riot?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •