Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Bengals trade DE Carlos Dunlap to Seahawks

Per twitter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unhappy and underperforming 31 year old pass rusher. I'll be surprised if he does much at all. At best you get a rotational vet, at worst you get a bad attitude in the locker room.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Unhappy and underperforming 31 year old pass rusher. I'll be surprised if he does much at all. At best you get a rotational vet, at worst you get a bad attitude in the locker room.
    I doubt he acts like that in Seattle. Just hard going from starter, to back-up to ***-back.

Idk if Seattle plays a 4-3 or 3-4 but it may be a better fit.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I doubt he acts like that in Seattle. Just hard going from starter, to back-up to ***-back.

Idk if Seattle plays a 4-3 or 3-4 but it may be a better fit.
    4-3.

I think hes still a big upgrade on a team that desperately needs a pass rush.

Dude has had 0 issues his career till this season. If he can live through 9 season with the bengals im pretty sure he can handle it lol.

Probably wont be amazing but he'll likely be a big upgrade in our underwhelming dline.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Dude has had 0 issues his career till this season. If he can live through 9 season with the bengals im pretty sure he can handle it lol.

Probably wont be amazing but he'll likely be a big upgrade in our underwhelming dline.
    Maybe, but I'm getting major "vet who can't handle his waning abilities" vibes from his ordeal. I've never had anything against him and it'd be nice to see someone leave Cincy before they completely ruin them.

Maybe, but I'm getting major "vet who can't handle his waning abilities" vibes from his ordeal. I've never had anything against him and it'd be nice to see someone leave Cincy before they completely ruin them.
    He was Cincy's leading sack getter in 2019 with 9.0. He randomly started this year getting less snaps per game as it seems the coaching staff started playing Hubbard and Lawson more despite their struggles against the run. Even this year he was still performing as well as Hubbard and Lawson and should have been at worse in a heavy 3 man rotation, but instead they put him behind Andrew Brown and Amani Bledsoe.

Same was once said about Randy Moss.

As for your last sentence, yes Joanthan Joseph did that.

Raiders beat Writer Vic Tafur reported today that Dunlap wanted to go to the Raiders but Raiders didnt want to pay him his salary in the trade. Doesnt mean much in the end but interesting tidbit.

Oh trust me, it's not him I've noticed you have something against