Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Docs tenure wont be long in Philly ...

Big, big day for 6ers fans. Im honestly happy for them. Brand was just horrible but atleast the 6ers have tradable assets, Morey can use to retool around Embiid.

Are you implying Morey will trade Simmons?

I like Ben but the fit is not good with Embiid. I'm not asking Ben to take 3s. Just develop a mid range. Something. He doesn't shoot. He refused to. Its almost like he is afraid to shoot. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Big, big day for 6ers fans. Im honestly happy for them. Brand was just horrible but atleast the 6ers have tradable assets, Morey can use to retool around Embiid.

Are you implying Morey will trade Simmons?
    Or Harris, Horford etc etc

I will say I think Simmons is good as gone. He cant shoot and still has value. Add Morey to the equation and yeah I think Simmons played his last game as a 6er.

I like Ben but the fit is not good with Embiid. I'm not asking Ben to take 3s. Just develop a mid range. Something. He doesn't shoot. He refused to. Its almost like he is afraid to shoot. Sad.
    Yeah, hes not exactly a Morey type. I think after RWB Morey is done with point guards who cant shoot. And even the Westbrook trade was forced on him.

Yeah from everything that I heard Morey NEVER wanted Westbrook in Houston.

Trust The Process 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    Brand may end up being the de facto puppet for Morey unless he wants his walking papers after keeping Brown a few seasons too long plus the Horford signing
    Totally; I can't see how ownership still trusts Brand after several poor choices such as Horford, Harris and Brown. Hopefully Morey clears that front-loaded mess a bit and gets some decent back court help.
    I'm surprised more people haven't mentioned a trade for Chris Paul. He's got a past with Morey and has proven he can share the ball with multiple guards and close out games.
    I wonder if Oklahoma City would do Horford, Harris and Thybulle for Chris Paul.
    The Thunder have to eat Horford's contract, but Harris will be a useful combo forward throughout his contract and won't hurt them financially in the long run. Thybulle next to SGA is a very interesting young back court.
    The 76ers can drop $23 million in salary while adding a game-closer who can shoot. Thybulle's a significant loss, but Philadelphia has several good perimeter defenders already.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    Totally; I can't see how ownership still trusts Brand after several poor choices such as Horford, Harris and Brown. Hopefully Morey clears that front-loaded mess a bit and gets some decent back court help.
    I'm surprised more people haven't mentioned a trade for Chris Paul. He's got a past with Morey and has proven he can share the ball with multiple guards and close out games.
    The Thunder have to eat Horford's contract, but Harris will be a useful combo forward throughout his contract and won't hurt them financially in the long run. Thybulle next to SGA is a very interesting young back court.
    The 76ers can drop $23 million in salary while adding a game-closer who can shoot. Thybulle's a significant loss, but Philadelphia has several good perimeter defenders already.
    Horford and Harris combined is 60 mill. thats to much salary. Plus Thybulle??

Thats alot for a 35 year old Paul.

I love ******** on Philly and messing with MTM but gotta give credit where it’s due, they’ve made some really nice changes to their staff and management this year. I wonder what roster moves they’ll make.

Morey will trade for Devin Booker!
    For who?

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    Why would OKC even remotely consider it? They are trying to get rid of CP3 to eliminate paying 2 years of salary down to one year with expiring contracts from other teams so they can use all their drafts picks to rebuild their roster. NOT add more years and salary and vets to their young roster otherwise they're better off just keeping CP3 [emoji1751]

Besides it was Morey who traded CP3 to OKC. If he had prefer CP3, he would have traded Harden to OKC to ball with Westy and not the other way around so their history is not good [emoji1751]

But your still wondering if OKC would take your suggestion or not? Well this would be their response [emoji1787][emoji23][emoji81]
    Last edited by cattusmaru; 10-29-2020 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Horford and Harris combined is 60 mill. thats to much salary. Plus Thybulle??

Thats alot for a 35 year old Paul.
    The total salaries remaining is a lot more than 60 mil and you totally missed OKC agenda on getting rid of CP3 as well [emoji1751]
    Last edited by cattusmaru; 10-29-2020 at 03:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    For who?
    you could easily trade ben who has way more value than booker.... you could trade joel... you could trade horford who will likely be traded because teams need him.............. there is a ton of trades we can make to better our spacing and our team............ no chance i want booker though **** that. Id rather have ben 10 times out of 10 times over booker... booker is trash

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    Why would OKC even remotely consider it? They are trying to get rid of CP3 to eliminate paying 2 years of salary down to one year with expiring contracts from other teams so they can use all their drafts picks to rebuild their roster. NOT add more years and salary and vets to their young roster otherwise they're better off just keeping CP3 [emoji1751]

Besides it was Morey who traded CP3 to OKC. If he had prefer CP3, he would have traded Harden to OKC to ball with Westy and not the other way around so their history is not good [emoji1751]

But your still wondering if OKC would take your suggestion or not? Well this would be their response [emoji1787][emoji23][emoji81]
    It's been pretty well documented that the CP3 to OKC was a Tilman Fertitta move and not a Morey move.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    It's been pretty well documented that the CP3 to OKC was a Tilman Fertitta move and not a Morey move.
    This^. Plus is sounds like CP3 wanting out of LA was more about losing players around him than Doc as well.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast