Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Comes back two days later to reply a second time and type all this. Wasn’t interested in reading it, but clearly my words got to you.
    Seriously. Wtf? Didn't read a word. I think I just valinquished my space in his head to you. The pillows suck ***..We need to get him to send up my pillows from the pillow guy.

I can guarantee both of you clowns read every word I wrote. Your insistence otherwise is almost as funny as the two of you actually believing you're the least bit clever.

I guess it's good to see two people bonding so deeply over their hatred of me though. I know I'm doing something right to be such an all-encompassing obsession to posters of your caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I can guarantee both of you clowns read every word I wrote. Your insistence otherwise is almost as funny as the two of you actually believing you're the least bit clever.

I guess it's good to see two people bonding so deeply over their hatred of me though. I know I'm doing something right to be such an all-encompassing obsession to posters of your caliber.
    if it matters you will always have my heart............. let the haters hate. my loves are you and ewing because ewing respects music and loves mr big and you call people out on their ********.......

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    if it matters you will always have my heart............. let the haters hate. my loves are you and ewing because ewing respects music and loves mr big and you call people out on their ********.......
    You're good with me as well, man. We don't agree on everything by any means but you are a reasonable dude with a good sense of humor.

I can guarantee I didn't, nor did I read past this sentence.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Seriously. Wtf? Didn't read a word. I think I just valinquished my space in his head to you. The pillows suck ***..We need to get him to send up my pillows from the pillow guy.
    I don't call him Creepy spliff for nothing.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

True. You do it because you're projecting. You are basically incapable of not responding to every post I make with some lame attempt at an insult and a dash of projection (even if I haven't replied to you for weeks on end).

....yet you call me creepy. We all need hobbies but you are flat out obsessed. I mean, ****: you were even begging me to post a picture of myself for days on end recently.

True. You do it because you're projecting. You are basically incapable of not responding to every post I make with some lame attempt at an insult and a dash of projection (even if I haven't replied to you for weeks on end).

....yet you call me creepy. We all need hobbies but you are flat out obsessed. I mean, ****: you were even begging me to post a picture of myself for days on end recently.
    Than quit being a weirdo. It's really not rocket science.

Another patently dumb response?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Than quit being a weirdo. It's really not rocket science.
    I stopped paying attention to him for a few days and now he's getting desperate. Creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I stopped paying attention to him for a few days and now he's getting desperate. Creepy.
    Someone's sure deeply in denial of reality (or doesn't know what "stopped paying attention to" means).

You literally can't help yourself from responding to or mentioning me. As I already said, I made no replies to you for a period of weeks and that still didn't stop you from quoting my posts and replying to them on the regular with your same played out, baseless quips about basements and loneliness.

Keep projecting though. I know dbroncsinmo is getting a kick out of it if nothing else.

Someone's sure deeply in denial of reality (or doesn't know what "stopped paying attention to" means).

You literally can't help yourself from responding to or mentioning me. As I already said, I made no replies to you for a period of weeks and that still didn't stop you from quoting my posts and replying to them on the regular with your same played out, baseless quips about basements and loneliness.

Keep projecting though. I know dbroncsinmo is getting a kick out of it if nothing else.
    I keep telling you that I'm not reading these posts and you just keep typing. Go away, creepy boy.

Totally. You don't read them, you just consistently quote them and comment on them. My bad.

Totally. You don't read them, you just consistently quote them and comment on them. My bad.
    When you're desperate for attention.

You mean when I'm completely ignoring you for weeks in a row?
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 11-02-2020 at 06:08 PM.

16. 11-01-2020, 06:38 PM
    Reason
    Knock off this behavior - Rush

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast