Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Suicide is so hilarious! Especially when you bring up the same joke about it on a dozen different occasions.

Not to mention that's not the period I was referring to at all. Leave it to you to weave the same ole' tired *** BS in to every post of mine you reply to though.

Basements, loneliness, suicide....any other hilarious references I'm missing?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Not to mention that's not the period I was referring to at all. Leave it to you to weave the same ole' tired *** BS in to every post of mine you reply to though.

Basements, loneliness, suicide....any other hilarious references I'm missing?
    Fat, lazy, annoying. I mean, the list goes on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yes, get him to follow you around for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Yes, get him to follow you around for awhile.
    The dudes been following me around for a few months. Mentions me in posts that I have nothing to do with and sends me pretty vile PMs.

The funny thing is that he thinks he's really cool for doing it and that he's some kind of liberator. The dudes definitely not right in the noggin.

The dudes been following me around for a few months. Mentions me in posts that I have nothing to do with and sends me pretty vile PMs.

The funny thing is that he thinks he's really cool for doing it and that he's some kind of liberator. The dudes definitely not right in the noggin.
    I’m fortunate enough to have avoided his PMs, although he’s twice invited me to PM with him. Creepy!

His best joke is that he’s played himself, thinking that anyone’s ego is bruised by his “devastating blows”. I still laugh at that one. lol

There we go! Your comedy stylings are untouchable, man. Truly hilarious day in and day out.

The sexual tension between the 3 of you is really starting to bubble over..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Hey now....we're all consenting adults. I can't help the fact that these two get all hot and bothered anytime they see my screen name.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    The sexual tension between the 3 of you is really starting to bubble over..

You can gladly take him off my hands, but he's no doubt a little old for you.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

You can gladly take him off my hands, but he's no doubt a little old for you.
    Oh, you don't get it. I go for old.

I'M the little boy. [emoji846]

Aka, puppy dog..?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Oh, you don't get it. I go for old.

I'M the little boy. [emoji846]

Aka, puppy dog..?

Cabana boy Kenny is not going to like you moving in on his "friend of friends."
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Everyone likes me moving in on their friend of friends.

I'm universal like that [emoji846]

Ahhhh Jackie can't get me off his mind. You're literally the sweetest but unfortunately for you, I'm spoken for and I don't find people losing large amounts of money on dumb bets as a plus

Luckily for you, dbroncsinmo is free. He loves chew, golf and his golf buddies. He's also a YUGE fan of letting his son see a man kiss another man. I'll put in a good word for you!
    Last edited by Kenny Powders; 11-05-2020 at 08:34 AM.

Why hello there, my "friend of friends"!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast