Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    So basically just because there's the slightest chance they could hit the femoral artery it's better to just shoot at the centre of mass 12 or 13 times? What exactly are you saying?
    The idea that shooting someone in the leg is non-lethal is false. Itís also a low percentage and stupid shot in a situation where a dangerous perp needs to be neutralized. Thatís why youíre taught to shoot at the torso. Itís just make believe garbage you hear in the media.

Speak for yourself knifey boy.
    If Iím not mistaken didnít you admit in another thread that youíve never shot a gun?

So basically just because there's the slightest chance they could hit the femoral artery it's better to just shoot at the centre of mass 12 or 13 times? What exactly are you saying?
    Cops good

Criminals bad

Shoot to kill and sort out the details later

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Cops good

Criminals bad

Shoot to kill and sort out the details later
    Here comes PSDís favorite effeminate liberal to tell us how men and women in law enforcement should handle their firearms.

Ahh....the obsessive little weasel is lashing out with brain-dead insults once again. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but absolutely no one buys you as either macho or knowledgeable, big boy.

Ahh....the obsessive little weasel is lashing out with brain-dead insults once again. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but absolutely no one buys you as either macho or knowledgeable, big boy.
    Says the lonely single guy.

It's truly adorable how you have this whole imaginary existence of mine that you fantasize about at all times of the day. Believe it or not, not everyone feels the need to talk about their job and their spouse on a sports forum. I know you're absolutely desperate for validation when it comes to your job, your salary, and your love life but not everyone is that superficial.

You asked so many questions in this post and I can only answer so many.

Are cops trained to aim for the chest? If so, then why would you be supporting people who are trained to execute people as opposed to de-escalate?

Yes, he was only armed with a knife. The video shows that.

I'm not about the looting but in no way am I opposing it like you are. Sure, some people are jumping at the opportunity but then again, there could be some people who've just had enough. Look how upset you got about me calling you white boy a few months back. Now imagine how upset you'd be if white people were getting gunned down by the cops for walking with a knife, sleeping in their own apartment, walking to their car etc. It's more than just people wanting free **** but you fail to realize that because of a general lack of empathy.

P.S. I served in the military for 3 years and there are strict rules of engagement that need to be followed. One rule which is probably similar to the US ROE's is that you cannot fire upon an enemy until they've fired upon you. In essence, you can't initiate but you can return fire. If a soldier did what these 2 cops did then they'd be charged and convicted.
    um i wouldnt care if white people die if they are going after officers with a knife... that means nothing to me... i dont care if someone is black/white/green or yellow...dont break the law and do something insanely stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    ďShoot them in the legĒ is a stupid argument. Aside from the obvious, the femoral artery runs through the leg. If itís hit youíll die about as quickly as you hit the ground.
    aim for the big toe.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I dont get what you're saying.

So you're saying we shouldnt put any money into the police force?

Im.saying we should, I'm saying before we do we should first overhaul the system, THEN start funding it.

We have plenty of money, Dumb *** Don wrote up a $5 trillion stimulus.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    i wish the police had more funding but that just isnt possible in todays world.... when 30 pct of your officers have tasers its just sad lol

Really Philly is not the firt. Nor will be the last there. Sad but true.
    Ready for Christmas and 2021!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    If Iím not mistaken didnít you admit in another thread that youíve never shot a gun?
    You are 100% mistaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i wish the police had more funding but that just isnt possible in todays world.... when 30 pct of your officers have tasers its just sad lol
    We can increase funding, why not?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

It's truly adorable how you have this whole imaginary existence of mine that you fantasize about at all times of the day. Believe it or not, not everyone feels the need to talk about their job and their spouse on a sports forum. I know you're absolutely desperate for validation when it comes to your job, your salary, and your love life but not everyone is that superficial.
    People don't talk about their lives for "validation." They talk about their lives because the things they talk about make them happy. For example, BDawk talks about his kids a lot. You're just a bitter, miserable **** who spends 24/7 on an Internet forum giving snarky answers because it makes you feel better about your sorry *** life. Seen it before. Nobody is buying your ********.

You are 100% mistaken.
    It was ReJo. Similar names. My apologies for the mistake.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast