Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 100
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    23,044
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    people that were begging for tasers are the same ones that want to defund police... fun note the reason these 2 officers dont have tasers to use is because about 30 pct of the cops in philadelphia have them because there is no money for them esp after they have been defunded.... these cops would basically have their fists and sticks against a dude with a knife if they didnt use their gun.... no chance anybody takes that risk.

    it has already been released these 2 cops did not have tasers because of a lack of funds.
    No money for tasers? Perhaps if the salaries of suspended cops were no longer being paid than they'd be able to afford better equipment? After all, Philly's police budget makes up around 1/5 of your city's overall budget (from what I've read). Perhaps moving the money to other areas could help those who need it most? Instead of just lining the pockets of cops?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    23,044
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I have a love of knives and own probably 100 or more different combat knives. If I go charging at a police officer with one, I would expect them to shoot me. And it would be justified.
    Good for you. Would you be suffering a mental health crisis while this is all going on too? Also charging? From what I saw he was walking. It's probably why the cops had time to pump a good 12 or 13 shots into him. Hell, maybe try shooting the leg? After all he was identified by his family as having a mental health crisis and they see he's only armed with a knife.
    Last edited by R. Johnson#3; 10-28-2020 at 06:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    28,071
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Good for you. Would you be suffering a mental health crisis while this is all going on too? Also charging? From what I saw he was walking. It's probably why the cops had time to pump a good 12 or 13 shots into him. Hell, maybe try shooting the leg? After all he was identified by his family as having a mental health crisis and they see he's only armed with a knife.
    Yep.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    115,187
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Good for you. Would you be suffering a mental health crisis while this is all going on too? Also charging? From what I saw he was walking. It's probably why the cops had time to pump a good 12 or 13 shots into him. Hell, maybe try shooting the leg? After all he was identified by his family as having a mental health crisis and they see he's only armed with a knife.
    shooting the leg? is this how cops are trained? these cops are trained to aim for the chest and its smart... shoot for the leg and miss and the dude knifes an officer... only armed with a knife? gtfo... they have no tasers and only guys and sticks and are suppose to aim for the leg? the stupidity is amazing... i bet you are all for the looting as well right? destroying the city? putting lives in danger? cops were called there multiple times during this day BY THE FAMILY and that was without a knife... but yes cops who were screaming at him and running from him should shoot for the leg while the guy could lunge and take a few bullets and knife them.............................. i showed you videos before do i need to show you one of a guy doped up on drugs shot and over powering officers? because i can

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    115,187
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    No money for tasers? Perhaps if the salaries of suspended cops were no longer being paid than they'd be able to afford better equipment? After all, Philly's police budget makes up around 1/5 of your city's overall budget (from what I've read). Perhaps moving the money to other areas could help those who need it most? Instead of just lining the pockets of cops?
    how about the money from insurance from the looting the happened the last 2 times that was let go by the mayor of the city saying nobody would be held accountable for said looting? maybe that money could help afford tasers while all these looters sit back with stock piles of spirits and massive big screen tvs and video game systems or sneakers and iphones?

    oh by the way that happened again to the point in the area of the same places looted while people are crying about how this isnt justice or just... its criminal... want those videos? nbc10 phila has em

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
    Posts
    16,207
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    These rioters are ****ing idiots.
    I wish I had that much free time
    Eichel Tower

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    23,044
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    shooting the leg? is this how cops are trained? these cops are trained to aim for the chest and its smart... shoot for the leg and miss and the dude knifes an officer... only armed with a knife? gtfo... they have no tasers and only guys and sticks and are suppose to aim for the leg? the stupidity is amazing... i bet you are all for the looting as well right? destroying the city? putting lives in danger? cops were called there multiple times during this day BY THE FAMILY and that was without a knife... but yes cops who were screaming at him and running from him should shoot for the leg while the guy could lunge and take a few bullets and knife them.............................. i showed you videos before do i need to show you one of a guy doped up on drugs shot and over powering officers? because i can
    You asked so many questions in this post and I can only answer so many.

    Are cops trained to aim for the chest? If so, then why would you be supporting people who are trained to execute people as opposed to de-escalate?

    Yes, he was only armed with a knife. The video shows that.

    I'm not about the looting but in no way am I opposing it like you are. Sure, some people are jumping at the opportunity but then again, there could be some people who've just had enough. Look how upset you got about me calling you white boy a few months back. Now imagine how upset you'd be if white people were getting gunned down by the cops for walking with a knife, sleeping in their own apartment, walking to their car etc. It's more than just people wanting free **** but you fail to realize that because of a general lack of empathy.

    P.S. I served in the military for 3 years and there are strict rules of engagement that need to be followed. One rule which is probably similar to the US ROE's is that you cannot fire upon an enemy until they've fired upon you. In essence, you can't initiate but you can return fire. If a soldier did what these 2 cops did then they'd be charged and convicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    23,044
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    how about the money from insurance from the looting the happened the last 2 times that was let go by the mayor of the city saying nobody would be held accountable for said looting? maybe that money could help afford tasers while all these looters sit back with stock piles of spirits and massive big screen tvs and video game systems or sneakers and iphones?

    oh by the way that happened again to the point in the area of the same places looted while people are crying about how this isnt justice or just... its criminal... want those videos? nbc10 phila has em
    The police don't have to pay for the damages so I don't really understand your point? Ironically enough, a large portion of the property tax those owners have to pay actually goes to the police force.
    Last edited by R. Johnson#3; 10-28-2020 at 09:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14,951
    So apparently the new police commissioner is the former chief of police in Portland. A stunning hire.

    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    28,071
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    I wish I had that much free time
    Its almost as if it isn't about having free time. Its about being oppressed and having no choice but to do this, sacrificing sleep and comfort to do so.


    But, no one here will understand that.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    35,126
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    how? with what money? it just isnt possible when the 99 pct are being blamed right now.... the dude that stepped on the neck is a bad cop.... these 2 cops didnt have tasers because they dont have the money because of that and these arent bad cops.... so how can they get funeded when everybody hates police? we are blaming racism for everything right now. We now need to put money into saving these looted stores etc... so much **** is broken... its bad right now
    I dont get what you're saying.

    So you're saying we shouldnt put any money into the police force?

    Im.saying we should, I'm saying before we do we should first overhaul the system, THEN start funding it.

    We have plenty of money, Dumb *** Don wrote up a $5 trillion stimulus.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,505
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Good for you. Would you be suffering a mental health crisis while this is all going on too? Also charging? From what I saw he was walking. It's probably why the cops had time to pump a good 12 or 13 shots into him. Hell, maybe try shooting the leg? After all he was identified by his family as having a mental health crisis and they see he's only armed with a knife.
    “Shoot them in the leg” is a stupid argument. Aside from the obvious, the femoral artery runs through the leg. If it’s hit you’ll die about as quickly as you hit the ground.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,505
    People who argue that officers need to shoot them in the leg have no understanding of anatomy and have probably never shot a gun.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    23,044
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    “Shoot them in the leg” is a stupid argument. Aside from the obvious, the femoral artery runs through the leg. If it’s hit you’ll die about as quickly as you hit the ground.
    So basically just because there's the slightest chance they could hit the femoral artery it's better to just shoot at the centre of mass 12 or 13 times? What exactly are you saying?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    23,044
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    People who argue that officers need to shoot them in the leg have no understanding of anatomy and have probably never shot a gun.
    Speak for yourself knifey boy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •