Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Protests grip Philadelphia, leaving officers injured and stores damaged, after police

He is chasing them with a knife... has a violent past.... was yelled at constantly to put it down and the cops were called by his family because app he beat up his mom etc but the police are in the wrong for not putting their guns away and going head to head with a guy with a knife who is chasing them. Totally legit and now the city is being destroyed.

These rioters are ****ing idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    These rioters are ****ing idiots.
    Yep. Idiots who are easily manipulated.

Stay away from this **** and be safe bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

I live an hour north and coworker of mines husband works at a pretty big dealership down there. Said this was the second time they’ve been vandalized. Said the cleaning lady hid herself in the closet and was hysterical.

All this **** sucks. So many wrongs (all sides) are being done.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I live an hour north and coworker of mines husband works at a pretty big dealership down there. Said this was the second time they’ve been vandalized. Said the cleaning lady hid herself in the closet and was hysterical.

All this **** sucks. So many wrongs (all sides) are being done.

staying in... went out to go to shop rite on 24th street and everything was being boarded up... 30 plus police officers hurt.... its not a black or white thing at this point but people just wanting free **** and looking for reasons to loot... 0 issues with protesting but the majority dont care about that and to me this really isnt something that should be protested.... standing on a guys neck... 100 pct for days that **** it wrong.... this isnt that

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    He is chasing them with a knife... has a violent past.... was yelled at constantly to put it down and the cops were called by his family because app he beat up his mom etc but the police are in the wrong for not putting their guns away and going head to head with a guy with a knife who is chasing them. Totally legit and now the city is being destroyed.
    First and foremost, stay safe. I disagree with your stance of the cops being in the right with killing him but I'll just leave it at that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    First and foremost, stay safe. I disagree with your stance of the cops being in the right with killing him but I'll just leave it at that.
    I have a love of knives and own probably 100 or more different combat knives. If I go charging at a police officer with one, I would expect them to shoot me. And it would be justified.

people that were begging for tasers are the same ones that want to defund police... fun note the reason these 2 officers dont have tasers to use is because about 30 pct of the cops in philadelphia have them because there is no money for them esp after they have been defunded.... these cops would basically have their fists and sticks against a dude with a knife if they didnt use their gun.... no chance anybody takes that risk.

it has already been released these 2 cops did not have tasers because of a lack of funds.

people that were begging for tasers are the same ones that want to defund police... fun note the reason these 2 officers dont have tasers to use is because about 30 pct of the cops in philadelphia have them because there is no money for them esp after they have been defunded.... these cops would basically have their fists and sticks against a dude with a knife if they didnt use their gun.... no chance anybody takes that risk.

it has already been released these 2 cops did not have tasers because of a lack of funds.
    They probably should overhaul the system before kicking the funding back up.

If you just fund the same system, then what was the point of any of this?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    They probably should overhaul the system before kicking the funding back up.

If you just fund the same system, then what was the point of any of this?

how? with what funding? we have these expectations way before this by the way but cop funding and even fire fighter funding is really not that great as it should be. Its not that majority that are bad cops but the .1 pct... these 2 cops did nothing wrong in this situation and will get death threats etc... its not just the system but the society right now... we cant just blame all cops like society is currently doing when something goes wrong... we are making people that commit crimes angels all because of race.... if you are gonna overhaul it needs to be from start to finish including society because this is nuts.

we watch guys doped up with 5 cops on them barely holding them down... this dude has a knife with 2 cops without tasers because of funding who the family has called the cops on 3 plus times today and more times over the months having a guy run at them with a knife with them shouting to stop and yet we are rioting and blaming the cops and racism..........................

how? with what funding? we have these expectations way before this by the way but cop funding and even fire fighter funding is really not that great as it should be.
    With whatever funding is going to be used anyways.

If they DEfunded the system then certainly they can REfund it too, right?

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    With whatever funding is going to be used anyways.

If they DEfunded the system then certainly they can REfund it too, right?

how? with what money? it just isnt possible when the 99 pct are being blamed right now.... the dude that stepped on the neck is a bad cop.... these 2 cops didnt have tasers because they dont have the money because of that and these arent bad cops.... so how can they get funeded when everybody hates police? we are blaming racism for everything right now. We now need to put money into saving these looted stores etc... so much **** is broken... its bad right now
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 10-28-2020 at 05:44 AM.

staying in... went out to go to shop rite on 24th street and everything was being boarded up... 30 plus police officers hurt.... its not a black or white thing at this point but people just wanting free **** and looking for reasons to loot... 0 issues with protesting but the majority dont care about that and to me this really isnt something that should be protested.... standing on a guys neck... 100 pct for days that **** it wrong.... this isnt that
    Agreed. 100% it’s not about anything other then breaking and stealing ****. There are a lot of people in cities that feel they have been left behind in cities. When they see an excuse to break and steal **** they break and steal ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast