Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 101

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,012

    Protests grip Philadelphia, leaving officers injured and stores damaged, after police


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,012
    He is chasing them with a knife... has a violent past.... was yelled at constantly to put it down and the cops were called by his family because app he beat up his mom etc but the police are in the wrong for not putting their guns away and going head to head with a guy with a knife who is chasing them. Totally legit and now the city is being destroyed.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    24,674
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    He is chasing them with a knife... has a violent past.... was yelled at constantly to put it down and the cops were called by his family because app he beat up his mom etc but the police are in the wrong for not putting their guns away and going head to head with a guy with a knife who is chasing them. Totally legit and now the city is being destroyed.
    First and foremost, stay safe. I disagree with your stance of the cops being in the right with killing him but I'll just leave it at that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,505
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    First and foremost, stay safe. I disagree with your stance of the cops being in the right with killing him but I'll just leave it at that.
    I have a love of knives and own probably 100 or more different combat knives. If I go charging at a police officer with one, I would expect them to shoot me. And it would be justified.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    24,674
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I have a love of knives and own probably 100 or more different combat knives. If I go charging at a police officer with one, I would expect them to shoot me. And it would be justified.
    Good for you. Would you be suffering a mental health crisis while this is all going on too? Also charging? From what I saw he was walking. It's probably why the cops had time to pump a good 12 or 13 shots into him. Hell, maybe try shooting the leg? After all he was identified by his family as having a mental health crisis and they see he's only armed with a knife.
    Last edited by R. Johnson#3; 10-28-2020 at 06:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    29,098
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Good for you. Would you be suffering a mental health crisis while this is all going on too? Also charging? From what I saw he was walking. It's probably why the cops had time to pump a good 12 or 13 shots into him. Hell, maybe try shooting the leg? After all he was identified by his family as having a mental health crisis and they see he's only armed with a knife.
    Yep.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,012
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Good for you. Would you be suffering a mental health crisis while this is all going on too? Also charging? From what I saw he was walking. It's probably why the cops had time to pump a good 12 or 13 shots into him. Hell, maybe try shooting the leg? After all he was identified by his family as having a mental health crisis and they see he's only armed with a knife.
    shooting the leg? is this how cops are trained? these cops are trained to aim for the chest and its smart... shoot for the leg and miss and the dude knifes an officer... only armed with a knife? gtfo... they have no tasers and only guys and sticks and are suppose to aim for the leg? the stupidity is amazing... i bet you are all for the looting as well right? destroying the city? putting lives in danger? cops were called there multiple times during this day BY THE FAMILY and that was without a knife... but yes cops who were screaming at him and running from him should shoot for the leg while the guy could lunge and take a few bullets and knife them.............................. i showed you videos before do i need to show you one of a guy doped up on drugs shot and over powering officers? because i can

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,700
    These rioters are ****ing idiots.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,505
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    These rioters are ****ing idiots.
    Yep. Idiots who are easily manipulated.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
    Posts
    16,260
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    These rioters are ****ing idiots.
    I wish I had that much free time
    Eichel Tower

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    29,098
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    I wish I had that much free time
    Its almost as if it isn't about having free time. Its about being oppressed and having no choice but to do this, sacrificing sleep and comfort to do so.


    But, no one here will understand that.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    54,149
    Stay away from this **** and be safe bro


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    42,192
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Stay away from this **** and be safe bro


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I live an hour north and coworker of mines husband works at a pretty big dealership down there. Said this was the second time they’ve been vandalized. Said the cleaning lady hid herself in the closet and was hysterical.

    All this **** sucks. So many wrongs (all sides) are being done.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,012
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Stay away from this **** and be safe bro


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I live an hour north and coworker of mines husband works at a pretty big dealership down there. Said this was the second time they’ve been vandalized. Said the cleaning lady hid herself in the closet and was hysterical.

    All this **** sucks. So many wrongs (all sides) are being done.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    staying in... went out to go to shop rite on 24th street and everything was being boarded up... 30 plus police officers hurt.... its not a black or white thing at this point but people just wanting free **** and looking for reasons to loot... 0 issues with protesting but the majority dont care about that and to me this really isnt something that should be protested.... standing on a guys neck... 100 pct for days that **** it wrong.... this isnt that

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    54,149
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    staying in... went out to go to shop rite on 24th street and everything was being boarded up... 30 plus police officers hurt.... its not a black or white thing at this point but people just wanting free **** and looking for reasons to loot... 0 issues with protesting but the majority dont care about that and to me this really isnt something that should be protested.... standing on a guys neck... 100 pct for days that **** it wrong.... this isnt that
    Agreed. 100% it’s not about anything other then breaking and stealing ****. There are a lot of people in cities that feel they have been left behind in cities. When they see an excuse to break and steal **** they break and steal ****.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •