Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    People don't talk about their lives for "validation." They talk about their lives because the things they talk about make them happy. For example, BDawk talks about his kids a lot. You're just a bitter, miserable **** who spends 24/7 on an Internet forum giving snarky answers because it makes you feel better about your sorry *** life. Seen it before. Nobody is buying your ********.
    I have a job and a spouse yet I spend all day every day on an internet forum. Jeebus!
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I have a job and a spouse yet I spend all day every day on an internet forum. Jeebus!
    Well you're two up on creepy spliff.

Well you're two up on creepy spliff.
    I was being sarcastic. I have a job and a spouse and I don't have the time to spend all day on an internet forum. I'm up three on spliff.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 10-28-2020 at 11:53 PM.

People don't talk about their lives for "validation." They talk about their lives because the things they talk about make them happy. For example, BDawk talks about his kids a lot. You're just a bitter, miserable **** who spends 24/7 on an Internet forum giving snarky answers because it makes you feel better about your sorry *** life. Seen it before. Nobody is buying your ********.
    Keep fantasizing about my imaginary life, ya creeper.

I was being sarcastic. I have a job and a spouse and I don't have the time to spend all day on an internet forum. I'm up three on spliff.
    You're more than three up on spliff.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    We can increase funding, why not?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    because they wont.... its not that they cant they just wont.... nobody will... police are underfunded in the majority of states much like fire fighters. Its just not ever going to happen because of the society we live and its only worse now when a few bad cops make a bad decisions where people want to further defund police and politicians that are so worried about the peoples opinions for their vote over doing whats right is the norm.......... 30 percent of cops in philadelphia have tasers.............. really think about how sad that is and how that shouldnt be and how easy it is to put money into it and get 100 pct tasers but it isnt meant to be....... thus we leave cop out there with sticks and guns with a partner against a dude with a knife who is bigger and could be on drugs to the point that they can over power 5 cops which we have seen in other vids and we are arguing against using a gun because cops need to do better............ dont blame the cops... blame the people that cant fund tasers

The problem I have is there are situations like this one where you could incapacitate the the person with the knife without taking his life.

We should probably equip each cop with a rpg and a swiss army knife.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    The problem I have is there are situations like this one where you could incapacitate the the person with the knife without taking his life.
    They could've pulled out their bullwhips and snapped at him to submission.

If a guy is ever chasing you down with a knife with the intent to stab you, remember that his life matters more than yours. And tell your family not to invite me to your funeral.

They could've pulled out their bullwhips and snapped at him to submission.

If a guy is ever chasing you down with a knife with the intent to stab you, remember that his life matters more than yours. And tell your family not to invite me to your funeral.
    Im sure youd be very uncomfortable anyways since there would be minorities there.

Im sure youd be very uncomfortable anyways since there would be minorities there.
    Nope. Not at all. Nice attempt at a strawman though.

Maybe your family would be uncomfortable because a white man would be there. Sounds like a win win in your mind.

....and to follow up on this mindless deflection one last time:

-BDawk has nothing to do with this, either does talking about one's children (which is not at all something I mentioned)

-you talk about your black girlfriend because you think it gives you a pass on being racist and/or gives you some next level insight on life in America as a black person

-you talk about how much money you supposedly have because you're desperate for the validation of some strangers on a ****ing sports forum

-you mention that you work at a hospital numerous times per week because you want to fool people in to thinking your mentally bereft takes on COVID-19 carry more weight than other people on this site who are actually much more intelligent than you (and you might get some foolish sap to think you're actually a doctor)

**** is beyond laughable tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    ....and to follow up on this mindless deflection one last time:

-BDawk has nothing to do with this, either does talking about one's children (which is not at all something I mentioned)

-you talk about your black girlfriend because you think it gives you a pass on being racist and/or gives you some next level insight on life in America as a black person

-you talk about how much money you supposedly have because you're desperate for the validation of some strangers on a ****ing sports forum

-you mention that you work at a hospital numerous times per week because you want to fool people in to thinking your mentally bereft takes on COVID-19 carry more weight than other people on this site who are actually much more intelligent than you (and you might get some foolish sap to think you're actually a doctor)

**** is beyond laughable tbh.
    Comes back two days later to reply a second time and type all this. Wasnt interested in reading it, but clearly my words got to you.

Nope. Not at all. Nice attempt at a strawman though.

Maybe your family would be uncomfortable because a white man would be there. Sounds like a win win in your mind.
    Its not a straw man. Perhaps you just lack self awareness.

Its not a straw man. Perhaps you just lack self awareness.
    What a complete douchebag thing to say. You've never seen me make one single racist comment in this forum, but because I'm a white conservative....gotta be racist.

Seriously. You can **** off!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast