Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Well I did say a little lol but my thinking is Kieboom was a top prospect so there is a lot of upside there if he figures it out. Same with Robles. Schwarber is power only but thatís a lot of power waiting behind Turner and Soto. Bell I mostly agree with you but you have to take into account that Bell was basically surrounded by terrible hitters in Pittsburgh. I donít know where theyíll bat him but if heís around Turner/Soto you would think heíll see better pitches and have more opportunities to drive in runs. Bell has the potential to be a really good hitter and weíve seen flashes of it. Potential for 6 hitters to above average.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Also the potential for basically two hitters to be above average, which isnít scary.

I donít want to discount players and I think Bell and Schwarber MSL the Nats better than they were without them. But the Mets adding Alonso and Carrasco seems like a much, much larger impact to me.

saw an article that Boston is listening to offers on Andrew Benintendi and they are looking for Pitching and Outfield prospects. what would you guys give up for him?

Does AA try and get an extension done with Freddie before he tries to move on a big FA or trade bat? I ask because knowing what is committed to Freddie moving forward misfit effect what he spends elsewhere.

The Braves only had 1.57 million in international money and they basically spent it all on Dominican Republic shortstop Ambioris Tavarez. Heís a bat first prospect, supposed to have a lot of power.

Minter and Fried agreed to contracts. Swanson and Soroka will go to an arbitration hearing.

2020 Vikings Draft:
    1: Justin Jefferson WR LSU
    1: Jeff Gladney CB TCU
    2: Ezra Cleveland OT Boise State
    3: Cameron Dantzler CB Mississippi State
    4: D.J. Wonnum DE South Carolina
    4: James Lynch DT Baylor
    4: Troy Dye LB Oregon
    5: Harrison Hand CB Temple
    5: K.J. Osborn WR Miami
    6: Blake Brandel OT Oregon State