Even though it was a dissapointing season since we were so close to getting into the World Series, this was a huge season for the Franchise, they showed the front office and the owners that they're for real and are a couple of moves away from a World Series title.

If you have any ideas about what the team needs to do going into 2021 this is the place.

I'd love to have Ozuna back with the team but it might not be possible, had such a great season that probably got out of our price range, I know we could* sign him but I don't know if we should* based on what he might want. Nick Markakis is probably done as a Braves and maybe his career, a guy that we could go after and platoon with Duvall is Joc Pederson, coming off a really down year he might not be too pricey and we all know what he can do.

If we don't get Ozuna back we need another big bat if the DH stays in the NL, if not, getting an upgrade at third base might be need. As Coach posted in another thread, Lemahieu will be great and might be a better investment if the DH is gone, not a big power hitter but probably as productive. Kris Bryant could be on the move, had a down season in 2020 but I'm willing to take the risk.

Trade Austin Riley, Touki Toussaint and Ender Inciarte for Bryant.

The Cubs might need to broke the core and Bryant cost a lot, coming off a down year and is under contract for just 2 more years, they get a replacement in Riley a pitcher with big upside and the Braves also get some salary relieve.

No DH

Acuña RF
Albies 2B
Freeman 1B
Bryant 3B
D'arnaud C
Pederson/Duvall LF
Swanson SS
Pache CF
Pitcher

That's a big lineup, potentially as good as this years.

With DH

Acuña RF
Albies 2B
Freeman 1B
Ozuna DH
D'arnaud C
Pederson/Duvall LF
Swanson SS
Riley 3B
Pache CF

The same lineup, but with Pederson instead of Kakes.

What you think?