Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tayzak15 View Post
    Vikings will get a first down next run anyways. Save the timeouts for then lol.
    lol if they do its over anyhow... we would be left with like 30 seconds at best.

we honestly cant stop them when we know they will run it up the gut everytime... Its not even surprising which is the sad part

sell out for the run here... if cousins beats ya he beats... i dont want to give up a 3rd and 9 on the ground to lose the game

could be 5-3 after Thursday ..... the 49ers are going to run all over us.

Well terrible run defense, dropped passes and two PI calls that went the Vikings way made the difference in this game

This team is straight garbage. We just got beat at home by a team thatís pretty much a dumpster fire.

A day like today should show everyone why this team has not been made for playing in Lambeau for years. Wind and cold and snow usually doesnt work for a passing team. They need to be a strong defensive team that can run the ball and yes throw the ball less. If the Packers had any kind of run defense this game would have been a cake walk, probably 2 picks by Cousins.

Quote Originally Posted by Pcs Papa View Post
    A day like today should show everyone why this team has not been made for playing in Lambeau for years. Wind and cold and snow usually doesnt work for a passing team. They need to be a strong defensive team that can run the ball and yes throw the ball less. If the Packers had any kind of run defense this game would have been a cake walk, probably 2 picks by Cousins.

The organization still seems pretty dysfunctional. I donít get why the coaching staff and FO canít get on the same page with a vision for the roster. The defense has had glaring issues for years, and firing Capers didnít really fix anything. If the FO canít put a better dline together and find a legitimate mlb, I donít see it making much difference if they fire pettine.

Can't change players really right now, but you can change the coach. Not sure who's the answer, but Pettine has to go. It won't be this week, with a short week against San Fran. But if the defense gets torched again next week, thsy absolutely should can Pettine. It may not be all or even mostly his fault, but hes done nothing to help his cause. We just sit back and let the offense take what they want. The only thing this defense does a decent job of is limiting big plays. But tbat doesn't matter when they just slam 14 play scoring drives down your throat. If you're going to play that style of defense you better either force turnovers or hold teams to FGs. We do neither.

But at some point the players have to look in the mirror and get fed up with getting their ***** handed to them every play. We need upgrades over Lancaster, Lowry and probably the ilbs. But Clark, Z, Preston and Amos are all getting paid big bucks. Jaire, savage and Gary are all 1st round picks. At some point those guys need to step up and make plays. Jaire has played well, despite a dumb PI penalty yesterday, but everyone else has underwhelmed.

On that 8 yard gain on first down on the vikes last drive, Kenny Clark got destroyed and was in on the tackle 8 yards down field. On cooks first TD run and many subsequent runs, Minn used a TE to set the edge against Preston, who made a few big plays vs Houston but has been bad the rest of the year. Gary looked sharp early and I haven't heard anything from him the last few weeks (perhaps he's still hurt). Z can still make a few plays, but nowhere near his level last year. Amos had a sack last week and a big tfl this week, but hes missed his share of tackles and had made very few splash plays in coverage. Savage is the same way and constantly misses tackles.

Blame should be all over the place for sure. The coaching stinks. The front office did nothing to shore up our glaring weakness and our "star" players are playing nowhere near star player level outside of Jaire.

The offense isn't the problem this year, but theyve been really weird too. The first few drives out of the gate each week are phenomenal, but we sometimes get into weird calls after that.

And when we get down, especially in the 2nd half, Rodgers seems like he gets an itch to try to make a huge play. Maybe that the defense adjusting or maybe thats him going back to old habits, but he gets back into that scramble and heave it 50 yards downfield all the time habit.

We also get into bad situations when we fail on 1st down after the scripted plays. Usually teams script their first 15-20 plays, which doesn't include 3rd downs. Once we're past that, if we fail on first down, we oftentimes try to run or throw a quick pass to make it 3rd and medium. And when that doesnt work, we get in bad spots. I wish we'd get out of that habit too. We can still run at times in that spot, but we run it too often from 2nd and 10.

this happened and explains a lot.
    Preston Smith is lined up as a corner.
    Heís playing 8 yards off the LOS.
    They also only had 10 players on the field.
    Last edited by alabastertubby; 11-02-2020 at 03:16 PM.

I am not a fan of our DCoord... but we cant blame him for this........... we had 8 guys in the box and we still cant stop a guy from running the ball. We constantly had 8 guys in the box and they cant stop a guy from gaining 8 yards per play at will... the tackling is awful... we are the only team who tackles with our shoulders... we dive at guys instead of actually trying to tackle them... we take horrid routes just look at the screen that went for 50 and a touchdown.......... its the coaching and the personal... we cant keep putting rookie players or trash at defensive positions and thinking its fine because versatility............. we **** the bed on the draft do you wanna bet we **** the bed at the deadline today and dont go out and get a run stoppers and a wideout.......... stop being so damn stingy with draft picks when we ****ing suck at drafting... fix the ****ing team in other areas holy ****

go get a lineback and a ****ing wideout.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEDL...el=SuperBowlLV

here they arent wrong... the front office after ******** the bed in the draft needs to wake the **** up and stop wasting our QB.... the steelers just got avery williamson who is better than everyone we have had at linebacker for years for a ****ing 5th rounder in 2022... WHAT ARE WE DOING?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVuf...ab_channel=NFL

look at the screen pass... is this coaching or the front office giving us trash *** players who are stupid..... you should never ever bite on a guy on a screen... if anything force him to the outside instead of forcing him to the middle of the field with blockers in front and a **** ton of yards with nobody else close... we have 3 guys basically stationary at the 5 second mark of the clip on the far left of cook/left of cook and in the line of sight in front of cook with 2 defenders to the right of cook and 1 defending in front of cook and those 3 guys were ****ed once they took those **** angles...... this isnt rocket science... in what world is it alright to take these angles? just pause it at 5 seconds and be amazed.... there is no helping stupid.

who is teaching these guys... then watch the rest of the screen... you have a top running back coming at you and instead of going for the runningback you stop in your tracks with no momentum and wait for him to go by you? who is teaching these guys? where are the nfl instincts as well? Stop with the drafting of the ****ing guys that can play 30 positions and give me a ****ing god at his poistion every single time... this versatility/athletic crap DOESNT WORK.

i get it i am annoying but i am annoying because to me the packer fandom is also annoying along with the front office and coaches who constantly just watch this attroucious ******** happen year after year... this was the 49ers game... a 49ers game that happened to us twice last year by the way... this was that and its gonna happen again come the playoffs when we face a saints/49ers/seattle team..... we never learn and constantly look at the bright side and think its just 1 game... it hasnt been just 1 game... we beat up on trash teams and think all is good.... we cant stop the run/we cant tackle and our wideouts drop a ton of ****ing balls and these 3 things have been an ongoing issue for a few seasons now and we go out and draft a QB with our first round pick and then draft guys who have done what exactly in the other rounds? we are a stupid team getting by because of our QB/head coach/running back.... it wont last.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 11-03-2020 at 04:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEDL...el=SuperBowlLV

here they arent wrong... the front office after ******** the bed in the draft needs to wake the **** up and stop wasting our QB.... the steelers just got avery williamson who is better than everyone we have had at linebacker for years for a ****ing 5th rounder in 2022... WHAT ARE WE DOING?
    for the first time i can remember i have a belief Green Bay will make a trade this year. i don't know if it's too late. it will take the guy several weeks to learn our playbook. i could be shocked but i don't see 2 trades happening. those were shocking low picks so they are affordable but let's be honest any guy we might trade for most likely will be here for this season and that's it. the cap is crashing next year. it is this year or bust but the two losses i have seen make it a bust year. as for drafting Love his impact is immediate. Rodgers has cleaned up most of his errors from the last two years. the Dillion pick is looking more and lore like an abject bust.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast