Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcs Papa View Post
    They better do something before the trade deadline cause any team from the west is going to pound they Packers in the playoffs. And Cook runs in another, GAME OVER!!!!
    we wont.... our history dictates we improve in house only... its stupid. gotta save our draft picks just to miss on reaches come the draft

you cant win in the playoffs esp 3 straight games against legit teams with these kind of defensive issues and we have them every year... its the same issue we had last year with 0 things done to adjust or fix it

****ing embarrassing

6 yard line......... cant stop him from getting 20 yards on 1 play lolololol

How can you not stop the run when you know they are going to run it every time? Every team that wants to beat the Packers should watch this and run every time. Keep Rodgers on the side line and the Packers cant stop the run.

holy **** we did it boys......... we stopped them lol. It took a phantom offensive pass interference but we did it

Quote Originally Posted by Pcs Papa View Post
    How can you not stop the run when you know they are going to run it every time? Every team that wants to beat the Packers should watch this and run every time. Keep Rodgers on the side line and the Packers cant stop the run.
    its why a few of us ignored our great record. We shouldnt lose to the vikings but it is a division game and had they beat us its something i can live with..... how we are getting beat is what i cant deal with. We never fix our major issues... its always we cant stop the run/linebackers/dropped passes.

What a terrible flag pick up on that clear PI

Quote Originally Posted by Tayzak15 View Post
    What a terrible flag pick up on that clear PI
    These refs man have been something else. They call PI on Jackson when it probably could have been against Thielen they pick up the flag on that PI when Harris was doing the same thing that Alexander did and they flagged Alexander.

i hope next years draft will be as rich on D linemen as the 2020 one was. i am also hoping for a switch to a 4 - 3 D scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by alabastertubby View Post
    i hope next years draft will be as rich on D linemen as the 2020 one was. i am also hoping for a switch to a 4 - 3 D scheme.
    well we cant draft a QB next year with our top pick so maybe a kicker? wouldnt even shock me anymore

That should be a 2 point conversion

we need... 1 stop... cook picks up 8 on first down lmfao

why not call a timeout before the 2 minute mark? just stupid waste of seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    why not call a timeout before the 2 minute mark? just stupid waste of seconds.
    Vikings will get a first down next run anyways. Save the timeouts for then lol.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast