Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    I need Wrench to show up this weekend so we can be obnoxious Michigan fans about this win.

Michigans defense is so stinking good right now. Hutchinson is going #1 this year in the draft and it doesnít feel close. Letís all just pray the Oregon guy goes #2 to the Texans so the Jets donít get lucky.
    Their running back looked good today too. It's my first Michigan game this year and I only saw the last 20 minutes or so, but he looked unstoppable. Of course he was running through gaping holes sometimes. Nothing compares to KWIII but this guy looked like he was a thumper.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin North View Post
    Their running back looked good today too. It's my first Michigan game this year and I only saw the last 20 minutes or so, but he looked unstoppable. Of course he was running through gaping holes sometimes. Nothing compares to KWIII but this guy looked like he was a thumper.
    Haskins is good but the Oline absolutely dominated OU. Michigan absolutely pumps out some road graders.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

As of right now, The pick the Eagles got from us is now at #10 and the 49ers pick is 21.

With that win the 49ers have a 71% chance of making the playoffs. Need to rack off a few more wins to help make that gap more bearable.

Not only do the 49ers keep winning, but the more we win, the further we get away from Kenny Walker III in the 2nd Rd. That makes me sad. We need SF to start to hit another skid real quick.
    DET looks abysmal again. In the off-season, I'd offer a 3rd Rd pick for Decker, and hope upon hope a new OL coach is brought in to help Eichenberg. Every week the OL looks bad. It just can't be the talent, I don't believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    Not only do the 49ers keep winning, but the more we win, the further we get away from Kenny Walker III in the 2nd Rd. That makes me sad. We need SF to start to hit another skid real quick.
    DET looks abysmal again. In the off-season, I'd offer a 3rd Rd pick for Decker, and hope upon hope a new OL coach is brought in to help Eichenberg. Every week the OL looks bad. It just can't be the talent, I don't believe it.
    Thereís some other good backs in this draft. Itís nowhere near the 2020 draft, but itís a lot more solid than 2021 which only has 3 guys to take early.

Fix this Oline and find a guy like Rhamondre Stevenson in the middle rounds. Keep an eye on the kid from UCLA. Heíll be a much better pro than college back.

I think if we go O-line in free agency then a WR in the 20s looks to be a safe pick. There are quite a few WRs that will go in the mid 1st to mid 2nd area.

Panthers fired Joe Brady... Id take him. They didn't give him anything to work with there.

BTW, if what I heard is correct, you can stop worrying about a huge trade for Watson. Apparently the 2 sides were only having "preliminary" talks before the draft on the subject. Price was too high and they decided to forget it. Once Tua got hurt Houston contacted again and the Dolphins asked if the price changed and when the answer was no, it again was a no for the Dolphins. BTW Armando and Beasley, are getting a lump of coal in their stockings from the Dolphins this year. Organization was so pissed they were mum to the media, which this dude says was probably a mistake of stubborness. The talks were said to be "normal", "due diligence" same as A Rodgers talks after the draft. Nothing got very far, just asking prices basically and not liking the prices so walking away. Tua was aware that the being close rumors were false. FLO, Ross and Grier were refusing to acknowledge the press on it because they were so pissed.
    Not sure if any of this fills in any blanks for you guys, but just passing it along as I think it is okay to share being that the news is that there was never any real news on this.
    Last edited by Dolphin North; 12-05-2021 at 09:29 PM.

If Tua rallies this team to a 9-8 or 10-7 record, I don't think this FO can trade him now. I think you'd have to give him 2022 and try to get good protection for him. But on the other hand, his value would then have increased to maybe a 1st.
    Right now, I'm happy with what Tua is showing and I can only assume his production would be even better with a legit OL. Keep the kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Panthers fired Joe Brady... Id take him. They didn't give him anything to work with there.
    Hearing all of the leaks from the Panthers was embarrassing. They wanted 30 rushes a game, and felt like he wasnít able to provide a spark in the QB room when Rhule had no plan for the QB situation and had Teddy, Darnold, and Cam.

It wouldnít be an easy hire for me, but he had literally nothing to work with. I also think he could build the passing game that I desperately want Tua to be in.

Quote Originally Posted by poppapuh86 View Post
    I think if we go O-line in free agency then a WR in the 20s looks to be a safe pick. There are quite a few WRs that will go in the mid 1st to mid 2nd area.
    Absolutely what Iíd do. Sign 2 or 3 get Olineman, and use the draft for everything else. Give me Burks or Garrett Wilson in the first and Iím happy. Or of course LB would be ok as well.

Speaking of the draft, we currently pick 19th with the 49ers pick and the Eagles get pick 13. Only 6 spots away.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Hearing all of the leaks from the Panthers was embarrassing. They wanted 30 rushes a game, and felt like he wasnít able to provide a spark in the QB room when Rhule had no plan for the QB situation and had Teddy, Darnold, and Cam.

It wouldnít be an easy hire for me, but he had literally nothing to work with. I also think he could build the passing game that I desperately want Tua to be in.

Absolutely what Iíd do. Sign 2 or 3 get Olineman, and use the draft for everything else. Give me Burks or Garrett Wilson in the first and Iím happy. Or of course LB would be ok as well.

Speaking of the draft, we currently pick 19th with the 49ers pick and the Eagles get pick 13. Only 6 spots away.
    the worst time to have a BYE week honestly. this team is clicking and has all the momentum in the world. sometimes BYE weeks can stop all momentum. But we should be able to get it back quickly with a win vs NYJ in a couple weeks.

Our pick will be within 2-3 picks of SF, in either direction, by the time the season ends. Waddle is starting to peak at the best time for us, while Chase, Smith and Pitts are all slowing down. By the end of the season, we're going to not be as mad about the trade up to #6 as we were originally when we were 1-7. Also, imagine being a Philly fan, and at the beginning of the season thinking you had 3 top 10 picks, only to see potentially two of those picks in the high teens, low 20's come year end. bummer for them lol.

As for OL, I'm not sure we need 2-3 OL pieces. We need a new RT for sure, as Jesse Davis just cannot be Tua's blindside protector. I still think sliding Hunt to RT and either getting a RG in FA or the draft is the best possible scenario for us on the right side. Can't expect someone like Decker or Armstead to automatically be able to handle the RT spot after years at LT. As for the left side, I just don't know what to do. Any rookie trying to handle LT duties will falter their rookie year. Eichenberg may show enough promise by year's end. I wouldn't mind upgrading from AJ at LG though, but not through the draft (that would be pointless).

I'm 100% on board with drafting a WR in the 1st (if one is worthy of our pick). Olave, Wilson, London, Burks . . . or Dotson or Metchie in the 2nd. I would also be very happy with either Nakobe Dean or Devin Lloyd at LBer as well.

I think we just need to add a top veteran LT and the rest of the guys will develop. I don't think we need to go crazy and get a whole new line.

Ehhhh, this team has been non-stop for 13 weeks including a trip and back across the pond so, a BYE is definitely needed. I think it comes at a good time to rest up at a last ditch playoff push. These next 3 games looks winnable to me and who knows about the Patriots week 18.

Waddle, Holland, and Phillips = Studs

Quote Originally Posted by poppapuh86 View Post
    Ehhhh, this team has been non-stop for 13 weeks including a trip and back across the pond so, a BYE is definitely needed. I think it comes at a good time to rest up at a last ditch playoff push. These next 3 games looks winnable to me and who knows about the Patriots week 18.

Waddle, Holland, and Phillips = Studs
    Hunt and Davis from 2020 I'd consider pretty damn close to wins as well lol. The Iggy pick still stings though lol

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    the worst time to have a BYE week honestly. this team is clicking and has all the momentum in the world. sometimes BYE weeks can stop all momentum. But we should be able to get it back quickly with a win vs NYJ in a couple weeks.

Our pick will be within 2-3 picks of SF, in either direction, by the time the season ends. Waddle is starting to peak at the best time for us, while Chase, Smith and Pitts are all slowing down. By the end of the season, we're going to not be as mad about the trade up to #6 as we were originally when we were 1-7. Also, imagine being a Philly fan, and at the beginning of the season thinking you had 3 top 10 picks, only to see potentially two of those picks in the high teens, low 20's come year end. bummer for them lol.

As for OL, I'm not sure we need 2-3 OL pieces. We need a new RT for sure, as Jesse Davis just cannot be Tua's blindside protector. I still think sliding Hunt to RT and either getting a RG in FA or the draft is the best possible scenario for us on the right side. Can't expect someone like Decker or Armstead to automatically be able to handle the RT spot after years at LT. As for the left side, I just don't know what to do. Any rookie trying to handle LT duties will falter their rookie year. Eichenberg may show enough promise by year's end. I wouldn't mind upgrading from AJ at LG though, but not through the draft (that would be pointless).

I'm 100% on board with drafting a WR in the 1st (if one is worthy of our pick). Olave, Wilson, London, Burks . . . or Dotson or Metchie in the 2nd. I would also be very happy with either Nakobe Dean or Devin Lloyd at LBer as well.
    Wouldn't Dean be expected to go top 10 or so?

Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast